***I updated my album with progress pics***

Your progress is awesome! Keep it growing.
up.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

Yeah DSD.
clap.gif
Wonderful progess. I am planning on getting tree braids next month in Atlanta. I will let you know how it goes. Right now I am battling my Seborrheic Dermatitis and need to clear that up. You are my inspiration.

[ QUOTE ]
SweetNic_JA said:
very very nice DSD. I'm starting to think that my hair doesn't naturally grow as slow as it does. I think I'm missing a key thing (vitamin/excercise/water). I guess I'm trying to say that you've reinspired me
grin.gif
Nice hair
up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I believe all that is important to grow and maintain healthy hair.

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
WOW!!!
shocked.gif
You're making great progress.
smile.gif
Your hair looks so full and healthy. I sense a Feature of the Month in the near future.
smile.gif

Oh yeah, did you follow the surge with oil? How often were you surging?

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, you are so sweet!

I did follow the Surge with WGO and I was using it 2x's daily per the instructions. I guess my scalp couldn't handle it!

[ QUOTE ]
Drea84 said:
DSD

That is some BEAUTIFUL progress
smile.gif
!Thank you for the inspiration to keep g(r)o(w)ing!!

Just one question......What do you attribute the thickness to ?!?

Drea
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!

Actually it is not as thick as it appears but I don't relax my hair bone straight. I leave a slight curl pattern when I relax it. I also take vitamins almost all of the time. The vitamins help out a lot with the health and thickness of my hair.

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you ladies. With your help and support I have made it this far. I am keeping my eyes on the prize and pushing toward my next goal.

It's is usually around this length that I get discouraged and cut my hair but guess what?? I don't have one discouraged bone in my body!

Thanks for all the encourage, compliments and everything else in between. It means so very much!
Rose.gif

-DSD

Your hair is growing soo nicely. Your album is always the first I show to people when I bring them to this board because you are proof that it could happen.

[ QUOTE ]
brwnskingirl said:
Your hair is growing soo nicely. Your album is always the first I show to people when I bring them to this board because you are proof that it could happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awwww! Thank you.
smile.gif

Thanks!

@ CharUK, don't worry my scalp is healing up just fine with the help of Nioxin.

@ Alli, you just reminded me I need to send update pics to Robin.

Back