New Year No Buy Challenge-October 2024

New Month! :theteam:

I am trying to make it through LD w/o buying any Hair products.:look:

I have been on a Lip.stick and Skin.Care "binge" lately but about to put the brakes on that one too.:stop:

washed my hair this morning

used up: 2 Palmers Olive Oil DC sample packs
1 bottle Aussie Moist Curls Conditioner

thinking about knotless braids for vacay
I want some boho knotless braids, but I don’t like sitting for long. My bff has the most realistic knotless wig. It’s super cute. I might have to buy one.

Y’all I’m bout to get rid of so much stuff. I barely have products these days cuz I stopped buying them. I have an insane wardrobe though. My plan is to clean and organize my room/closet throughout the month of October.

using up my oils. I'm gonna oil my scalp every day and make sure I wear my bonnet so my braids can stay looking fresh for vacay

I plan on doing hot oil treatments and washing/conditioning my braids as well

gearing up for the last few days of work before vacay. I plan on working out daily, eating lighter, and trying new foods without overdoing it. I honestly just want to go to the beach and lay out. I wanted to swim with the dolphins but it cost like $329 per person. I'll keep looking for stuff to do but otherwise, I plan on enjoying the beach and whatever is on the ship and taking lots of pics of the water. I can't wait to watch the sun rise. I'm excited to try the Blue Iguana and Guy's Burger joint and the fancy sit down dinner.

so freaking excited. Chile, my bags have been packed since noon and I don't leave until the weekend lol

I'm going to commit to 30 day no extra spending challenge. I have an order of items coming in and 1 already planned purchase, but outside of that, nothing except necessities.

Back