New! Loreal Everstrong Sulfate-free line!

DirtyJerzeyGirly

So I just saw the commerical for the new Loreal Everstrong line. They came out not too long ago with the Everpure line. I've used the Everpure Line and I was impressed with the shampoo. Unfortunately, it gave me the itches :wallbash: so I stopped using it. The conditioner did nothing for me, though. Here is the pic of the new Everstrong:

lorealeverstrong.jpg

It comes in I think three other formulas. I did a google search. Has anyone tried them yet?

It contains surfactants.

They're really bold to label it sulfate-free

All you have to do is turn the bottle over and read the ingredients and surfactants are amung the first three ingredients. You can check out the ingredient list and a review here: L’Oreal’s EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Isn’t So Pure

Then they have the nerve to try to sell that itty bitty tube....that would last me about one wash.

That product is a misleading hot mess from start to finish:nono:

Just like the organix line, they claim to be all natural and non-harsh etc but the sulfates are staring you in the face once you turn the bottle over....:nono: you really gotta have your wits about you and not fall for all this marketing!:yep:

Last edited:
Nope...not for me... I'm making an effort this year to support Black-owned businesses regarding hair care products.

And I'm happy doing that. I've found products that make my hair happy.

Wow, thanks guys! What would I do without you? I was about to go out tomorrow and buy the entire line.:nono: An unknowing newbie like me. gullible hmmp:wallbash:

i know im kinda late but i just saw the commercial for this and IMMEDIATELY fired up my laptop to see what reviews were out there for this product! i've learned my lesson when it comes to buying things before consulting lhcf! thanks again for saving me from this "sulfate-free" hot mess.

^^I've been eyeing this stuff for a while, even have a coupon for it, but something keeps making me put it back down. Are there any sulfate/salt-free poos out there that won't break the bank? I tried a Burt's Bees poo (again, coupon), but it made my hair feel...not so great, so I gave it away. So...since I just finished my Organix Coconut Milk (also, not great, but I only used it about once a week anyway), I'm in the market for a new shampoo.

Im basically done with experimenting with products b/c as far as i'm concerned, i have found my staples. I didn't even get excited when i saw this commercial, I was just like "ehhh"

I am also done experimenting I have found my staples. I am using up my curiosity products. I have been using Hair One Olive Oil for my hair cleansing since the beginning of the year, I don't see a change coming anytime soon. Once a month I will clarify but I am satisfied :)

I just bought a conditioning mask from this line. Glad I checked the reviews before I used it. Will be returning it tomorrow. My hair already has enough issues, I refuse to add more to it.

I bought it when I couldnt get to whole foods to get my regular sulfate free poo when I got it home and decided to read the ingredients it said sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, along with about 3 of other sodiums and lauryls didnt sound so Pure to me.

Back