Need stylist recommendations for a WEAVE (ATL,Charlotte or Columbia, SC)

zzirvingj

I am contemplating getting a weave and would like to know if you guys can give me recommendations on a really good stylist to do an install in any of the following cities:

-ATL
-Charlotte
-Columbia, SC

If you have pics of their work, contact info, links, etc., please include! TIA :drunk:

I am contemplating getting a weave and would like to know if you guys can give me recommendations on a really good stylist to do an install in any of the following cities:

-ATL
-Charlotte
-Columbia, SC

If you have pics of their work, contact info, links, etc., please include! TIA :drunk:

I always get mine done at the Weave Shop in Atlanta. $50 Sew ins that are better than anything else I have experienced!! LOVE Love LOve!!

They have three locations one in Decatur 4712 Memorial Dr. Suite B
Decatur, GA 30032
, one in Buckhead 141 West Wieuca suite b100 Atlanta GA 30342 and one in Lawrenceville. Ive only been to the Decatur location. It is more of a walk-in establishment on the weekend but during the week you have to make an appointment. There are like 8 girls in there they are all good. There is a shorter chubby girl that that usually wears hazel contacts she is really good and she can cut some weave. I don't remember her name though. I'm going back next month to get my hair done for my birthday...woohoo... here is the website.

http://www.theweaveshop.com/georgia/

Caution do not go when it is any kind of preholiday day. It is sooo packed in there on those days!!!

Back