Need help with hair steamer

victomae

Just received my hair steam in the mail, but there were no instructions included. It seems pretty self-explanatory, but could someone tell me exactlyhow to use it? I don't want to mess my hair up! Thanks in advance.

Is it table top or bigger salon type, it should work the same just make sure you put the water in the right hole and shut it tight. set it up well so it doesn't fall over, then condition away....

Adding to Lucia's post: with mine (it's the desk top model), the instructions recommend using stilled water or boiled water.

From there, it's really basic. The desktop model (LR_08) shuts off automatically when it's done steaming (I think around 20-25 minutes or so).

Remember to drain any excess water in the resevoir when your done conditioning!!

Enjoy! :)

www.beautybeautyusa.com sells them but the guy that I spoke to this morning says there are none in stock and he won't have any for several weeks:mad:
I just ordered one from ebay elegant beauty is the seller $129.00 plus $39.99 shipping

scorpian said:
www.beautybeautyusa.com sells them but the guy that I spoke to this morning says there are none in stock and he won't have any for several weeks:mad:
I just ordered one from ebay elegant beauty is the seller $129.00 plus $39.99 shipping

I tried to buy the tabletop steamer from them around Christmas time and they said the same thing. I wonder if they got some and sold out again or if they never got any. Does anyone else sell a tabletop steamer?

Back