Need help: Just got his text...should I respond?

Why continue to hold on to feelings for a man who would see you in the same place and go out of his way NOT to acknowledge your presence?

Say it with me now..."He is just not that into you".

...but someone else will be, and won't be afraid to show it, regardless of who else is around. :yep:

This is the nicest quote, and I have to keep this in mind. :yep: What a confidence-booster! :up:

Thank you ladies for your responses! Your advice gave me the courage to be strong and not reply to his text message. I'm usually offering the same advice to others, but somehow I've allowed this man to turn me into a fool. Well, not anymore. So, thank you! Even a simple "thank you" reply would have pulled me back into the vicious cycle that I'm trying so hard to escape.

A New day, a new me.

Don't worry, it happens to even the best of us women. :yep: It has happened to me many a times, with the same guy. :ohwell: Just make a pact to move forward. If you question his sincerity, then let that be your guide. :yep: If this guy is downright disrespectful to you, then you have your answer. You don't owe him anything.

I echo the other ladies on the board when I say delete him from your life. His text message is just another ploy to squirm his back into your life. This text has the possible of snowballing right back to where you were before. Do yourself a favor and leave him in 08. You deserve better.

Back