Naturals

Thanks for posting the pictures. I've only seen that when I was relaxed and my new growth would revert when I would try to stretch my relaxer. I'm with the gals saying Henna because I've been scared to try Henna as a natural for fear of that.

@snookes Not scary at all:).

The tangles sound frustrating. Maybe it could be an ingredient/ product you are using? Or technique? My hair doesn't really tangle when I wear it unstretched and loose. I also finger detangle. I wear wash and goes- clay washing or water rinsing and then shingling with gel.
Hmmmm I think you could be right, 3 days ago I bought Curls Unleashed leave in conditioner and it has one cone in it which I have been avoiding since I went natural. But it actually made my hair soften & feel moisturized for a change. I think my hair likes cones. Giovanni weight less leave in conditioner does nothing for my hair it never provided the moisture or slip people talked about.

I think its the henna. I have had this issue but it doesn't bother me. Didnt even think about it til this thread lol.

Henna can loosen your curl pattern over time. Your roots haven't had much exposure to it but as time goes on and the more applications it loosens up further down the strand as it grows but stays tighter at the roots. You could henna more often. I do it every 2 weeks so its not an issue now. But I never cared about it anyway :lol:.

ive read a few women quit henna here because of the texture changes.
Hmmmm interesting theory, it could be the henna. I have to use henna because of my gray hair growing in I hate it lol.

Back