Naturals who have straightened their Hair regularly for Long Period of time

We have the same views. You couldn't have bet me $100 that I would have worn an afro. I was going to get a press all the time. But, I ended up wearing puffs, wigs, etc. After my press yesterday, I am POSITIVE that I will be straightening often. I'm not really all that mad if my hair doesn't revert, at least then I can do my rolersets again :ohwell:. All I want is some thicker hair. I may not be pressing it all that often, but at least rollersetting it or using curlformers or a flat iron. I dunno, but I'm happy!

okay welllllll i just may be in this natural mindset for the wrong reasons ..... me going natural... i plan to alwayyyyyys and forever wear my hair straight... im not too much of a fan of the different textures.. i love my hair straight.. but with body.. which is why ive considered going natural.. i looooooooooove the body that natural heads have when their hair is natural yet straigtened.... soooo should i not be going natural? should i just keep to my normal relaxer every 4months routine? or should i be doing the natural thing?

let me know... oh and another question.

tomorrow morning il be going to get my dominican blow out (something i do 1-2x a month) and i was thinking about loosening up my new growth with the coconut milk and lime concoction?? would that be a bad idea? or should i do it on my own time when i do my own hair afterwards?

tia

... If your hair still looks fly and feels healthy to you....then happy happy joy joy.

i'm not natural... and i've got nothing to add... but this!

ren-n-stimpy.gif

Actually, I might change my mind on this. I got my hair pressed and it loosened my texture ALOT, but it didn't make any of them bone straight. My WGO's are a lot easier to do now, and my coils are POPPIN with little or no product. Normally, I needed a curling aide to do that. I'm really happy!!! Now I'm scared to get my hair straightened again because I am almost sure that my hair will be permanently straightened afterward. I have pics in my fotki.

We have the same views. You couldn't have bet me $100 that I would have worn an afro. I was going to get a press all the time. But, I ended up wearing puffs, wigs, etc. After my press yesterday, I am POSITIVE that I will be straightening often. I'm not really all that mad if my hair doesn't revert, at least then I can do my rolersets again :ohwell:. All I want is some thicker hair. I may not be pressing it all that often, but at least rollersetting it or using curlformers or a flat iron. I dunno, but I'm happy!

Back