Naturals...How R U Wearing your hair today?

A puff

Picture036-3.jpg

I'll be back later with today's hair style :D
99% of the time it's a loose & low ponytail :perplexed
I've gotta be more creative than that!

I have mine braided up with extensions fro about 3 more months - 8/7 weeks at a time.

Honey, you should post that pic of your fro (in your fotki), it is so beautiful...I love your styles :yep:

Last edited:
Honesty, I absolutely adore that style. Your hair must be really dense, too, as I don't think mine would look like that at any length. Won't stop me from trying it, though. One day.

As much as I complain about twists, they do have 1 or 2 benefits. For one, I can fit a hat over them. :grin:

Honesty, I absolutely adore that style. Your hair must be really dense, too, as I don't think mine would look like that at any length. Won't stop me from trying it, though. One day.

As much as I complain about twists, they do have 1 or 2 benefits. For one, I can fit a hat over them. :grin:

Thank you! You should def give it a try, my hair is actually not thick at all...more on the thin side and thats exactly why i never gave micro twists a try....hope you try it and post a pic!

Thank all of you ladies for your commpliments i am still very new to LHCF and have not figured how to respond to multiple comments with quotes at the same time yet....sorry!

This style took probably.........6 hours, hopefully i will speed up eventually! ANd yes that is my shower curtain, thanks!

Oooh I love it! Now, I'm not a fan of twists but I would totally wear these.

I have not been a fan either, they were kinda just a means to an end....needed a low maintenance hair style but i actually like these! They don't looks as long now though, shrinkage has taken over lol. BTW thanks DeepBluSea and BIgghair!

Here's my hairstyle for the week.
I originally put two-strand twists in the back but it looked like *** so I took them out and tried to make it a twist-out and it still looked bad so I combed it out into a fro :grin:
I guess I will have to wait until I get some more length :ohwell:

Photo50-1.jpg

MyPicture-1-2-1.jpg

Back