Naturals...How R U Wearing your hair today?

pony puff. I was in a weave all of one week. can't hang. it was killing me and it wasn't tight, just that I have develop allergic reaction to the fake hair. anyway I missed my puff and its back to stay.

Okay i am newly natural and I just tried two strand for the first time yesterday. So tonight i redid them with Carol's Daughter Helathy Hair Butter oppose to aloe vera gel and leave in conditioner mix. Does anyone have any two strand twist tips?

I am wearing a soft twistout/fro.
DSCN1025.jpg

Lilvudufly everybody's hair is different, but I find that the less product I use on my twists the better. Humidity or dampness helps my twists to plump better also.

2002994908679453238_rs.jpg

Lightly blowdried couple days ago then braided up and worn for one day (pics in album and yea i did walk around with braids like that alllll day LOL). I let them loose today.

EtA: haha, whoops i forgot, the braids are in my siggie :lachen::lachen:

Looking beautiful ladies!!!!!!!

Lynnie B,

I LOVE your braids!

And I rock those braids all day everyday. It's so easy to untangle on wash days and I've lost less hair as a result of these chunky twists.
I usually just bunch them in a bun for the week. This weekend however my friend braided them in 2 cornrows one on each side. I guess I'll be wearing these for the rest of the week!

Nothing new except I pulled my puff into a ponytail, or pseudo ponytail :grin:
I may throw some twists in my hair this week, we'll see if I have time to get it done. :rolleyes:
Photo42-1.jpg

Braids!!! I have about 12 braids just like LynnieB's but with extensions and that's going to be my staple summer style. Only takes about an hour to do and I'm good for the week.

Great thread!

Braidout! My first one, actually. Call me crazy, but my hair seems to be shooting out of my head. My braidout looks more like a bob than a fro. :lachen:

I have my hair in individual box braids. I have them pulled back in a loose bun with one hanging down in the front. Q

I needed this thread. I get stuck in a rut whenever I am wearing my hair un-straightened after awhile. Anyway I think I am just going to succumb and get it braided individuals later this week.

My hair is in a plain ol brushed back bun. Not cute.

Braidout! My first one, actually. Call me crazy, but my hair seems to be shooting out of my head. My braidout looks more like a bob than a fro. :lachen:

I just LOVE your hair in your siggy. It is gorgeous. And I love how you topped it off with the earrings. Your hair is beautiful both relaxed and natural.

Back