Naturals...How R U Wearing your hair today?

flat-ironed

dsc05199od3.jpg
dsc05200ea9.jpg

I am wearing week old washed twists. I am going to try to keep these in but I am not making any promises.:sekret:
DSCN0579.jpg

Under a Bev Johnson wig. I am in a hide your hair challenge through the rest of this year.

The wig is bangin' tho :)

I did a twist out today and boy oh boy did I get some looks like this :perplexed. Sorry folx in the office but i'm working on honing my skills :lachen:

Or this week?
To continue from LadyKaypnyc's thread of a couple of weeks ago :grin: how is everyone wearing their hair? For some of us style-challenged people, it would be nice to see some different styles to get some more ideas.
Mine is a stretched out fro...it'll be the first time wearing my hair to work this way. :yep:
MyPicture-2-1.jpg

MyPicture-1-1.jpg

I love your puff!!

Thanks Lady and Naturalgurl!:blush: I untwisted earlier today for a twistout. Eleven days was long enough with those twists.:grin:

Naturalgurl how did you do that band thingy for your puff?:look:

I can’t remember where I got the scarf from but it is about 60 inches long by about 12 inches wide and it is stretchy.
I just fold it in half width-wise and just put it on like a regular headband scarf except I don’t tie it in the back…the knots hurt my head.
Then I just bring it back to the top and tie it there except I take the ends and I wrap it around the part that I tied on the top until the ends are completely tucked in.
It is kind of like how she tucks the ends under in her how-to except it is on the top of my head with a longer scarf.

http://public.fotki.com/Delushious/how_tos/no_knot_method/

HTH…I am not to good at giving directions sometimes :ohwell:

Thanks, this does help!:yep: Wow, Lynnie I love the puff!

I can’t remember where I got the scarf from but it is about 60 inches long by about 12 inches wide and it is stretchy.
I just fold it in half width-wise and just put it on like a regular headband scarf except I don’t tie it in the back…the knots hurt my head.
Then I just bring it back to the top and tie it there except I take the ends and I wrap it around the part that I tied on the top until the ends are completely tucked in.
It is kind of like how she tucks the ends under in her how-to except it is on the top of my head with a longer scarf.

http://public.fotki.com/Delushious/how_tos/no_knot_method/

HTH…I am not to good at giving directions sometimes :ohwell:

I'm wearing my hair straight this week. I got it blown out and trimmed on Friday. The first few days I pinned curled, the last 2 nights I wrapped. It's kinda wierd to have flat sleek hair again. I think I will try bantu knots on it this weekend before I wash it.

I'm challenged @ posting pics in posts...so the pics are in my fotki.

Two cornrows going to the back. My favorite style at the moment. Although I'll probably throw on a headwrap.

Lys

Back