Natural - need answers

lana

Hi Ladies! I'm wearing a fall over my natural hair. I decided to do this because I was using heat a little too much. So now I keep some bangs out (straightened) and I wear a flat ironed style Fall (Weave) over my natural hair which I'm keeping twisted up and well moisturized. My question, can I expect to retain more length in the back? Since I'm keeping my hair covered, moisturized with no heat and co-washing...will I retain length and see growth?

Because due to heat, stress and to many trims I've stayed at shoulder length far too long.

I'm taking Biotin and Vitamin B Comples (Super)
I may start Nioxin soon

I plan to wear my fall for a long time to come (like until winter)

Will I see results or is it all for nothing?

Please (PLEASE) reply

I've worn falls for a while now and I have retained a great amount of length. I went to falls from sew-ins because I thought the thread was thinning my hair. However, you have to also be careful with the falls because the combs in the front and back broke my hair off at my nape and edges.

HTH

Okay I try to keep those areas really moisturized (the front and nape). I tried sew ins first an liked them, but thought the same...the thread seemed to thin and break my hair. So I changed to falls....so far so good.

How did you retain length though? Was it the No Heat, no manipulation (except for washing)? I'd really love to know.

Thanks for the response! :)

Can u please tell me if u had to style yr natural hair for the fall to work or did u just s;ip the combs in to cover yr hair?

I've been wearing falls every since I started my hair journey and they have allowed me to retain length. In the beginning though, my hair would break on the sides and nape because of the combs but then I stopped putting the combs in my hair. I started pinning them in and covering the weft or whatever you want to call it with a thin scarf to make it look like a headband. My ends are recovering because of this change. I wear a plastic cap on my hair covered by a wig cap before I put the fall on and don't take it off until my day is finished.

Back