Natural Hair + BKT=SWANG!(pics of course)

cutenss

Ok girls, here is another natural 3c/4a hair that took the BKT plunge. I LOVE IT! :love4: These is the BEST stuff ever. I have photos from start to finsh. I bought my treatment from Ebay for $36.50 including shipping. It came with 4oz of both the treatment and the clarifying shampoo. It came super quick. This will be the product that I use. It took about 4 hours total. I took a popsicle break. :lick: The fumes were not bad at all. The only time they got me is when I was flat ironing my hair towards my face. Any questions just ask.

GEDC0311.jpg

My supplies that I used. Not shown: fan, Maxiglide, mirror etc. I used both flatirons.

GEDC0331.jpg

My hair that I had washed the day before. It was dry.

GEDC0342.jpg

After I clarified washed and it was 80% dry, per instructions

GEDC0350.jpg

After treatment was appied. I was to leave it on for 15-20 minutes.

GEDC0359.jpg

After I dried my hair and started the flat iron process. See the difference!

GEDC0362.jpg

All DONE!! Bone straight! Heavy yet light and airy.

GEDC0369.jpg

I treid to show SWANG! Its hard to photo when you do it yourself.

That is my story. I have to wait four days to wash. I tied a scarf loosely around my head when I went to sleep. I will post more pics on Monday after I wash, in this thread. I know that there alot of BKT threads, but I wanted one of my own. :cloud9: I HIGHLY recommend this. For both nautrals and relaxers.

BTW...I used the same bra to track growth. (TMI?)

:yay: Girl :thud: That's some pretty hair you got!!

I like the part about heavy but light, I totally understand what you mean by that.

You did a great job!! Beautiful!!

I love it!! So the BKT is a liquid that you put over your hair to make it straight, yes?

Yes it is. You clarify, then apply the liquid. Let that set for the allotted time. Then you blowdry it dry. Then "bake" flat iron at 450 degrees. Then SWANG! You are done. :yep:

Last edited:
YOUR
HAIR
LOOKS
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
what brand did u use? is it formaldehyde free? will you let your hair go back to normal before doing it again? I would love to see pix after you wash to see textures...

I'm so excited for everyone w/ this BKT stuff. I'm happy to live vicariously through you all!!!

Back