Name you Favorite Leave-In conditioner ladies...

Ojon is the best one I've ever used!
I've been a hater when it comes to leave-in conditioners, I've tried sooo many - I won't even try to name them all. I was just about to give up when I came across the Ojon Revitalizing Mist. It's very light weight and it has a nice (but strong) smell. I sprayed this on my hair after I'd abused it all week and my hair was so soft; it can be used on dry hair as well. It 's pricey, but I'll still be buying another bottle when this one runs out.

Rusk Smoother leave In
NTM silk touch Leave in
Lacio Lacio

I use to use Infusium years ago and basically u couldn't pay me to use it now..lol. Did my hair wrong.

sylver2 said:
Rusk Smoother leave In
NTM silk touch Leave in
Lacio Lacio

I use to use Infusium years ago and basically u couldn't pay me to use it now..lol. Did my hair wrong.

What happened??

Giovanni Direct Leave-in or ORS Replenishing Pak. (Paul Mitchell The Conditioner works will in my daughter's 3a/b hair).

As a former product junkie I've used alot of leave ins, but there's only a few I really like.
The underdog has to be Paul Mitchel: Taming Spray, since no one ever talks about it here, it simply softens, detangles, 'tames' like a dream! It works incredible on wet hair even when I wash it in the sink (I know, bad!) or have a ton of newgrowth.

My staple moisturizing leave in is Cantu Sheasoft Break Cure. It makes my hair feel like so moisturized ( my hair is super dry at times), melts away frizz, and works equally well on dry and wet hair. When I use it I can be assure that my hair will dry nice a presentable. Only downside is that this costs $5.99 and I can only find it in one store around me a half hour away.

My other top leave in is a unique one, BBD Stretch. Its basically a reconstructor thats heat activated. I had this weird regimen a year ago I'll probably get spanked for but it truly worked :p. (Every 2-3 days I'd pre poo, shampoo, deep condition, use a dab of BBD stretch, use Surge on scalp only, moisturize, and seal with heat protectant the dry under hooded dryer via ponytail method.... I had a couple inches of newgrowth and my hair was so in shape I'd shed a couple hair's a day detangling, it was crazy and unheard of for me, I should've transitioned)

Other leave in's that deserve honorable mention on my list are Elasta QP Recovery, Rusk Smoother, and Africa's Best Kid's Organics Shea Butter Detangling Leave In ( I think thats what its called).

Sorry for being sooo long winded I just thought I'd be very thorough and honest, I HTHS :lol:.

My favorite's depend on how I am wearing my hair (straight, wet set, wash & go).

Design Essentials - Leave in hydrating conditioner
Lacio Lacio
Salerm 21

For wash and go - I rinse out 75% of my regular conditioner as a leave in.

NYRICAN1 said:
Jetsetter. off topic but your hair is beautifullllllllllllllll! :notworthy

give up the regimen girl..

That's what I am talking about! I have been wanting her regimen since the beginning of time.

I bought Elucence MB set just because of her.

NYRICAN1 said:
Jetsetter. off topic but your hair is beautifullllllllllllllll! :notworthy

give up the regimen girl..

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) Appreciate it!!

Well, right now I try and wash and rollerset it (or wet set it when I'm feeling lazy) every week. I wash it with Elucence MB Shampoo. I then rinse it with either Kenra Moisterizing conditioner or Elucence MB conditioner and then rollerset it with LAcio lacio mixed with a little Neutrogena Triple Moisture Serum. Oh and I spray a litlle Pantene relaxed and natural setting lotion spray to detangle.

When I first started out on the furums two years ago, it was a lot of trial and error for me, trying to come up with regimens and what have you... I had to realize that my hair simply didn't agree with certain practices (ie:Dominican blowouts :( )

I finally found a simple regimen and I think my hair is finally thanking me for it :)

Thermasilk Straight and Smooth Leave In Cream...
NTM Silk Touch for Dry Hair, mainly dry sets, ptails etc...

Aveda Elixir or Lime and Mango when I want a creamy one and IC Moisturizing Leave-in otherwise.

goldensensation said:
You use the Replenishing Pak as a leave-in? How does it work?

Hey Goldensensation! The ORS Pak is working fine... I usually just co-wash with Humecto (to get rid of this bottle) or Humectress then put an ample amont of the Pak on my hair. I then put some kind of oil on my ends (WGO, Mizani Comfiderm - to get rid of it- or Keracare Essential Oils - to get rid of that too). I don't use heat so it's basically wash-n-go! So far things are okay. Not fabulous and "oh, I can't live without this product..." but "okay"... I'm still trying to find my staple items. *sigh*

Miss_Jetsetter said:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) Appreciate it!!

Well, right now I try and wash and rollerset it (or wet set it when I'm feeling lazy) every week. I wash it with Elucence MB Shampoo. I then rinse it with either Kenra Moisterizing conditioner or Elucence MB conditioner and then rollerset it with LAcio lacio mixed with a little Neutrogena Triple Moisture Serum. Oh and I spray a litlle Pantene relaxed and natural setting lotion spray to detangle.

When I first started out on the furums two years ago, it was a lot of trial and error for me, trying to come up with regimens and what have you... I had to realize that my hair simply didn't agree with certain practices (ie:Dominican blowouts :( )

I finally found a simple regimen and I think my hair is finally thanking me for it :)

You know what, I don't think my hair (in its textlaxed/texturized glory) likes Dominican Blowouts anymore either... It probably never did seeing as how I had breakage in the front, it was thin, and my scalp was very dry and flakey - which I'd always attributed to overprocessing but now realize it was a combination of that and that crazy heat from the "blower"!

Back