Lacio Lacio-Wrap & Rollersets
Joyce Willams Hairfood-co washing
Aphogee Provitamin Leave-in-Blowdrying

John Frieda Wind Down
NTM Silk Touch
Mega Tek ~ I :love3:this stuff as a leave-in
Infusium all doctored up
Aphogee Provitamin all doctored up when I have nothing else

I use Fermodyl 619 topped with Komaza Care Shea Butter Hair Lotion.

I was using Qhemet's Olive Cream Detangler to top my Fermodyl, but unfortunately is G-O-N-E and the replacement does not work in the same way.

The Komaza is good though. :yep:

Paul Mitchell The conditioner. I have been using it for a while now. I also use the HE LTR and salerm from time to time. I think I might switch though and use salerm only for a while.

Ok my turn...

Matrix Biolage (spray leave in)
Rusk smoother (cream)
NTM Silk Touch (on dry hair)

Oh how I love leave in conditioner. I want to try Lacio Lacio and Paul Mitchell.

Just tried Curl Junkie Honey Butta leave in. It's very thick and rich, needs lots of water. I plopped after and used Long Aid Gel.

My favorite leave in is Abba Pure Gentle conditioner leave-in over a little butter scrunched on my ends and under a gel. Sheamoisture sheabutter leave in is also good over Abba.

I've got a few myself and among them are Giovanni Direct leave in, Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, Aphogee Pro Vitamin leave in, Cantu Shea Butter leave in, all my WEN cleansing conditioners, Salerm 21 and Salerm 21 with B5, and lacio lacio.

HE Long Term Relationship and Coconut Oil....Or when I need protein I use Aphogee Pro Vitamin Leave in

darn! i just found this today...after my stylist convinced me that this $35 kerastase crap is supposed to be the haircare second-coming!

just add it to the pj cabinet. going out to find Herbal Essence's LTR tomorrow.

Back