Mz.MoMo is BALD!!! Pic heavy

You are amazing, truly beautiful and selfless. I pray that your friend's health is fully restored in time.
Beautiful hair, short or long, looking forward to some pics as you rock this new style.

You are my hero Mz. MoMo. I'll pray that your BFF beats that BC into pulp! But I've would've cried too (i'm such a girl). Good news and deeds today are rarely given the light it should receive, especially when so many of us are drowning in our own sorrows and surrounded by negativity.

Truly this post was the hope many of us needed. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. what's the word from your co-workers about this?

You are a great friend and you will make someone very happy! You will get many blessings for this, your hair was beautiful

Girl WERK! I love it. I love what you did in support of your friend. Hair does grow back and looking at your short cut before you shaved it you will have fun growing it back. It's gorgeous bald, short, or long.

And I'm like @fiyawerks - What do your self-absorbed coworkers think of your cut?

Aaawww, you're a beautiful friend. Your story made me tear up. I BCe'd on a whim a few months ago & I think you'll enjoy the extra time & the sense of freedom that comes with your new do. Blessings to you and your friend.

P.S. what's the word from your co-workers about this?

Very supportive. The boys gave me tips on being newly bald which I thought was kind of cute :lol: They warned me I would get cold faster which is true! I'm forever cold now!!! lol

My Indian supv is not in town so he hasnt seen it yet. But since women out here shave their heads to give to the Gods (the same hair used to make weaves and wigs) I dont think it should faze him much as it hasnt fazed any of the other Indian co-workers or staff. I just blend in extra now here lol. Now when I get back home, those co-workers may say something. But I will be sure they are put in place. Or they may just know better and keep they're thoughts to them self because they already know I'm crazy lol :yep:

Aaawww, you're a beautiful friend. Your story made me tear up. I BCe'd on a whim a few months ago & I think you'll enjoy the extra time & the sense of freedom that comes with your new do. Blessings to you and your friend.

I must say so far I am enjoying it! I'm still learning how to work with it. Like if I have an itch on my scalp I dont need to scratch so hard cause there is nothing there :lol: and learning how it feels to have my scalp feel other things. Like the breeze scared me, a leaf scared me when it landed on my head, a fly scared me, my shower was great but then I couldnt stop the water from dripping to the front of my head

But its great not thinking about hair for once. i still use some prod to keep my scalp and peach fuzz moisturized. The first time I applied it I flipped my head over and half way through thought "What am I doing?!?" And stood up straight lol

Its great though so far and I'm enjoying it. I'm glad I went through with it. I've always wanted to try it but had always been too scared. But once my friend had to cut hers off and then she lost her peach fuzz and seeing her be so strong about it even though I knew she felt scared and alone. I was just in awe by it and told her I would be bald with her so she wouldnt be alone. I'm glad I went through with it :yep:

What an absolutely wonderful story ... and an amazing act of kindness and altruism. You are truly a gift to you friend. :yep: Plus you look great bald. :grin:

You just completely buoyed my spirits for the day. I thank you for that.

:bighug:

It's already been said but that was a lovely thing to do for a friend. I may hang out on a long hair website but short and baldie cuts are beautiful to me. You look great! :)

What a wonderful friend you are!!! Reading your story made me cry. You realize that hair is just hair and life is much more. You are a blessing to your friend.

@Ms.MoMo I love you. Thank you for being such a good friend to her. My best friend ALSO cut his hair off when I was losing mine from chemo treatments. I didn't want to wait around for human hair wig, so we went to a lot of BBS's and had some fun. He tried a few on himself:lol:.

That will be something your friend won't forget. Thats a huge gesture of love.

ETA I wanna say one more thing; I envy your head shape. drat you!!

-A

Back