Mythbreaking Photo Album (link inc.)

• Thread starter Thread starter patient1
  • Start date Start date
P

patient1

I've watched this woman's hair grow over the years.

http://public.fotki.com/Sera252/

This is my all-time favorite album! Her hair is close to my own and that of my youngest daughters. It's a good way of showing them what their hair texture is capable of. There's no password on it as far as I know so I don't think she'll mind me sharing the inspiration.

She has beautiful thick natural hair of the texture many are told doesn't grow very long. If you look at her old album you'll see where she started.

I hope it inspires other naturals who are just starting out towards their length goals.

Happy Hair Growing!
p1

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW THATS THE EXACT LEGNTH I WANT AND SHES MY TEXTURE THANK YOU FOR THIS, THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED AS I STARTED TO DOUBT MYSEL
F!!

CRISSI, X

I look at her album for updates. She is one of my favs cause her texture is close to mine. She is an inspiration-hopefully I can get to her length one day!

I have been following her progress since I joined the boards. She has very beautiful hair.

Her hair is off the hook, it's just gorgeous. Shrinkage is a mother too, but I'm sure she loves the surprise when ever she straightens. :D I know I would!

Crissi said:
WOW THATS THE EXACT LEGNTH I WANT AND SHES MY TEXTURE THANK YOU FOR THIS, THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED AS I STARTED TO DOUBT MYSEL
F!!

CRISSI, X

So you were the one who made me post this. I have about 100 albums saved and I happened to stop by that one. I was about to post on LHCF then I clicked off, then I came back cause something told me someone really needed to see how long her hair has grown.

Keep the faith Crissi! :)

p1

natstar said:
I look at her album for updates. She is one of my favs cause her texture is close to mine. She is an inspiration-hopefully I can get to her length one day!

Forget "hopefully". WE WILL get to that length one day!;)

~~~~~
I'm glad to see that others have been keeping up with her album as well. It's been months since I took alook at her length so when I saw her 39th month I was like :eek: !!!

It's also nice to see how she's grown her edges back in as well when compared to the beginning albums. Her hair is thick, long, and healthy!

p1

Last edited by a moderator:
YES YES YES!!! Sera's hair is great!! SHe is the one that proved to me that 4b natural hair can retain length like the rest of them! I'm so jelly of her.

patient1 said:
So you were the one who made me post this. I have about 100 albums saved and I happened to stop by that one. I was about to post on LHCF then I clicked off, then I came back cause something told me someone really needed to see how long her hair has grown.

Keep the faith Crissi! :)

p1

Hehe u make me feel like im in trouble lol j/k, but no seriously thank you! ive never seen hair that was basically identical to mine at that legnth before, i really appreciate u posting it!...its a nice way to begin my journey in May

Crissi, x

I showed her pics to my 7 and 2 year old and they just Oo'd and Ah'd over it. My eldest daughter has long thick hair but her texture is completely different. I wanted them to have her hair as a visual as it best reflects what grows out of their heads. :)

My 7 year old figures she'll reach that length in a couple of years (if her mother can stop being a trimaholic!!!!)

p1

She has beautiful hair. I think it does not matter what hair texture you have as long as you take care of it, eat well, and a percentage of your genetics is geared toward exceptional growth. Phenotype does not always equal genotype. There is people with her hair type that can be longer than someone with a 3b hair type.

I really thank you ladies them come up with such beautiful pictures of natural hair. I love all natural hair types.

It has just been such a treat to witness such beautiful long natural hair in the last few weeks.

Thanks to the person that started this thread.

Back