Mythbreaking Photo Album (link inc.)

• Thread starter Thread starter patient1
  • Start date Start date
Wow, I looked through her entire album with my jaw on the floor. This girl has some pretty thick natural hair and I love every inch of it. She really makes natural hair look so easy, she's inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

patient1 said:
I've watched this woman's hair grow over the years.

http://public.fotki.com/Sera252/

This is my all-time favorite album! Her hair is close to my own and that of my youngest daughters. It's a good way of showing them what their hair texture is capable of. There's no password on it as far as I know so I don't think she'll mind me sharing the inspiration.

She has beautiful thick natural hair of the texture many are told doesn't grow very long. If you look at her old album you'll see where she started.

I hope it inspires other naturals who are just starting out towards their length goals.

Happy Hair Growing!
p1

Her hair is lovely. I have both of her albums in my friends list, and check them out often.

Patient1 thank you so much for sharing this ladies album with us, it is truly one of the most inspiring I have ever seen. Her hair is really beautiful.

I am so jealous of her hair. I have been natural since 01 and my hair is just reaching the length of hers. Her growth is amazing!

I think a myth breaking photo album should be started so when you start showing the naysayers, we can have it as a sticky.:)

Yes, I was just admiring her hair the other day. Sooo many pics! I hope she continues to post them and keep her album open. I'm sure she's inspired lots of women...

Wow she did in only a few years what I have yet to achieve after like 16 years natural lol. Oh well I have learned thanks to LHCF!

Her hair is thick and beautiful.

Her hair is gorgeous! I went to her last album first. I was like, "That's pretty APL hair." Then I saw where she streched it and it was almost waistlength. Then, I was like :notworthy. Awesome!

Thank you! I need to see someone's whose hair is similiar to mine. It is encouraging as I am just beginning.

Last edited:
Back