My Waist Length Hair!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Well... Not quite! I'm just doing a practice thread for when I get there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif But I am so close--like an inch to an inch and a half away. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I posted 2 new pics in my album that show my "close to waist length" hair! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I think it's pretty cool--if you take care of your hair, it'll take care of you. /images/graemlins/up.gif

LOL...congrats /images/graemlins/dance7.gif. Very pretty--and from the looks of your progress, I am sure you will be there in no time /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Congratualation Supergirl!! /images/graemlins/dance7.gif You are almost there! Keep up the good work!! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Congrats on reaching your hair goal, it looks absolutely breathtaking. will you be shooting for tailbone. i don't see why not.

Yipppy!!! I was first!!! Your hair is stunning as always! Congrats Hair Goddess!!! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats on reaching your hair goal, it looks absolutely breathtaking. will you be shooting for tailbone. i don't see why not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tailbone, huh? I haven't ever considered it, but hey ya never know!

Oh-la-la! Your hair grows so well! Congrats, SG! /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

/images/graemlins/grin.gif Supergirl, you have some SUPER hair! I /images/graemlins/love.gif it! I can't wait until my hair is as long as yours (which will probably be years from now)! Keep taking good care of your hair! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Brownstallion, this is off topic... BUT congratulations on your engagement!!!!!!!! God bless your marriage. /images/graemlins/party.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tailbone, huh? I haven't ever considered it, but hey ya never know!

[/ QUOTE ]

okay you answered my question...reminder to Ayeshia READ the thread before you ask questions /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Geeez Louise, Come Help Me Puh-leeze... cause I'm about to PASS OUT!!! (after seeing all dat HAIR! (((whew!... fanning myself)))

Superhair, UR HAIR IS SOOOOO PRETTY!!!

/images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif

<font color="red"> </font> CONGRATULATIONS, SUPERGIRL! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

Just practicing for when you actually get there, an inch - inch-and-a-half from now! /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl, you are my idol!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in too.
Lovely hair /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl, you are my idol!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me in too.
Lovely hair /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Ok...I had to laugh out loud at that one...you got me! You are super close. Heck, if it was me, you better believe I would be calling that waist length!

Congrats SuperGirl.
/images/graemlins/dance7.gif
Your hair is beautiful as always. And you have reached waist length. Keep growing girl. Another inspiratin for me.

Your hair is so lovely. Well Done! but I am still working on mine. I love with when people achieve their hair goal, it's so exciting. /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Absolutely gorgeous...instead of calling you Supergirl...I'm going to call you Superhair...oh wait /images/graemlins/look.gif...I hope no one else has that name /images/graemlins/sekret.gif...oh well, your hair is really pretty and so are you.

My goodness!! You have such long beautiful hair! I would get on my knees and thank GOD if my hair grew that long /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Congrats on reaching waist length! /images/graemlins/up.gif You are already there! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back