Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
Allandra said:
Girl, you ARE there!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Snap! If Allandra said it then it's on! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SG, I can't even express the awe I'm in right now from looking at your hair. Your hair appears to be very healthy and is just gorgeous!

I'm gonna jump in on the "you're my idol" bandwagon. Your hair looks great, girl!! You betta grow, girl /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Congrats Supergirl!!!!

Your hair is outta sight!!! Your hair is definitely shining
20.gif

OMG /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Your hair has grown sooooo much. Congrats SG, very inspiring /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SG, girl you crack me up..."just practicing".../images/graemlins/rofl.gif And I agree, you already are at waistlength. Your hair is "da bomb" too...I have always loved how it looks. BTW, I may be a bit slow, but "WHY" are you relaxing your hair? It seems to me that your hair would be simply gorgeous without the relaxer. I guess you are my like my cousin. He mom is Italian and her dad is AA, most people when they see her think she's Puerto Rican or Mexican. She too has waist length hair and she relaxes it to take out any curl or wave. When she had it natural, many years ago, everyone thought she had an awesome spiral perm, but it was natural. But, I guess having it straight is something mose women prefer. Oh well, just asking.

But, I absolutely love your locks girl...you grow girl.../images/graemlins/clap.gif

SG, girl you crack me up..."just practicing".../images/graemlins/rofl.gif And I agree, you already are at waistlength. Your hair is "da bomb" too...I have always loved how it looks. BTW, I may be a bit slow, but "WHY" are you relaxing your hair? It seems to me that your hair would be simply gorgeous without the relaxer. I guess you are my like my cousin. He mom is Italian and her dad is AA, most people when they see her think she's Puerto Rican or Mexican. She too has waist length hair and she relaxes it to take out any curl or wave. When she had it natural, many years ago, everyone thought she had an awesome spiral perm, but it was natural. But, I guess having it straight is something most women prefer. Oh well, just asking.

But, I absolutely love your locks girl...you grow girl.../images/graemlins/clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
cybra said:
SG, girl you crack me up..."just practicing".../images/graemlins/rofl.gif And I agree, you already are at waistlength. Your hair is "da bomb" too...I have always loved how it looks. BTW, I may be a bit slow, but "WHY" are you relaxing your hair? It seems to me that your hair would be simply gorgeous without the relaxer. I guess you are my like my cousin. He mom is Italian and her dad is AA, most people when they see her think she's Puerto Rican or Mexican. She too has waist length hair and she relaxes it to take out any curl or wave. When she had it natural, many years ago, everyone thought she had an awesome spiral perm, but it was natural. But, I guess having it straight is something mose women prefer. Oh well, just asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I enjoy the convenience, the look, and the versatility that I get with having my hair relaxed. It's been relaxed for a looooooong time (like since I was 8) so in a way it's all I know. I love it!

Girl, you are just too funny!!!!

Going to check out the album now!

EDITED TO ADD: Dang girl!! Your hair grows fast...you are defintely taking care of your hair! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SouthernGirl said:
Congrats Supergirl! I just looked at your album. Your hair is absolutely gorgeous!! I hope mine reaches your length one day!!
SG

[/ QUOTE ] IT WILL SOUTHERNGIRL /images/graemlins/smile.gif AND I AGREE SUPERGIRL'S HAIR IS AWESOME!!!

[ QUOTE ]
LEOLADYSW said:
This is truly wonderful. I hope to join you in a couple of years.

[/ QUOTE ]
i second that. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Your hair looks wonderful!/images/graemlins/up.gif Congrats on reaching your goal.

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Back