My Waist Length Hair!

I think you're already there!! Girl, your hair looks great! You're definitely an inspiration and since I've been slacking...

[ QUOTE ]
Well... Not quite! I'm just doing a practice thread for when I get there.[ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif I know that's right!

Amazing is the word!!! STUNNING just stunning!!!!

YOu look like you are at waist length girl!!! I am printing your regime right now! I wanna be like you when I * grow up* Congrats!!!!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/wave.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif /images/graemlins/dance7.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

Your hair is spectacular. Simply spectacular!!! Why can't I find your regimen? LOL...where is it? OT, is that you your avatar?

Your regimen is extremely simple...wow..I was sure I was gonna see a lot of different things...I guess simple really is the way to go

Supergirl, your hair looks waistlength to me also!!

It looks so long, healthy and beautiful!!

I am sure you are dazzling plenty of people with those gorgeous tresses!!

[ QUOTE ]
NYCQT16 said:
Your regimen is extremely simple...wow..I was sure I was gonna see a lot of different things...I guess simple really is the way to go

[/ QUOTE ]

Also NYC,

It's not listed with my regimen, but I would really attribute my minimal use of direct heat (perhaps once every 3 months) to being able to gain length. /images/graemlins/up.gif And of course my #1 tip is in my signature. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
NYCQT16 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Also NYC,

It's not listed with my regimen, but I would really attribute my minimal use of direct heat (perhaps once every 3 months) to being able to gain length. /images/graemlins/up.gif And of course my #1 tip is in my signature. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree! Less heat is the way to go! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I am now truly a Supergirl Hair stalker! /images/graemlins/spinning.gif Amazing!

I am in total agreement with the other ladies who've said that your already at waist length. Congratulations, soror! /images/graemlins/clap.gif (Note to self: put Supergirl's album in her favorites folder.) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back