My Very First Flexi-Rod Set (Pic Heavy)

I love how it looks all separated! You did a great job!!!
How long will this last? How long did it take?

I have no idea how long it will last. I started around 10:30pm and finished around 2:00am but I was watching tv and flicking through the channels taking breaks.

LOVE it!! :love: How long did it take to dry?

I took them out at 8:30am and it was all the way dry. But technically I didn't soak my hair all the way to my roots, I just wet it enough on the ends to be moldable to the flexi-rods.

i love it, looks great. Are you planning to redo it tonight or are you going to see how the curls fall over the next couple of days?

I'm going to just put a bonnet over it tonight and see what it looks like in the morning. We'll see.

Nix08

Last edited:
Your hair looks great. Love the curls. I wanted to do this but I'm afraid it will just take too long to do and then not last until the next day.

qchelle - not a clue how I'm gonna maintain it. But I know for sure I cant sleep on those flexi-rods every night...they don't feel good.

PretteePlease & MissMasala5 It took me a few hours I started at like 10:30 and finished around 2 am. I used 54 flexi-rods.

The flexi-rod set looks great...um, you got me thinking about trying to doing a natural flexi-rod set this weekend.

Thanks for the tag.

Your hair looks great. I've wanted to try this for such a long time. I definitely don't have 54 flexirods though!

Niiiiiiice! Thanks for posting OP! I've been thinking about trying this with smaller rods. I need to find tuts on how to roll them.

Beautiful! I am going to do mines too for the first time around New Years! I have been watching alot of YT videos on how to do it, lol. I hope mines come out as great as yours did! Wonderful job!

Back