My rollerset at 10wks post (pics)

Mandy4610

Hey ladies, I gave my hair some TLC today. I DCed, then oil rinsed and then did a rollerset. My hair is 10wks post relaxer. I have a lot of NG. I will be relaxing the NG next weekend.
Surprisingly, I did not lose too much hair when I did the rollerset.
I used all Mizani products except the oils. I used Mizani conditioning styling lotion before rollersetting, but I did not like the way it made my hair feel:wallbash:. How I am supposed to use the styling lotion? It made my hair feel very brittle. :ohwell: OH WELL, my hair came out looking some what nice:perplexed....I think....:look:

028.jpg
033.jpg
032.jpg

Beautiful!!!

Girl, I used the same type rollers for my hair and it came out so straight...I was so surprised and glad!

looks beautiful:yep: you went old skool with the roller caps:lachen: i'm sitting under the dryer now thinking, damn why didn't i just use those...

Beautiful!!!

Girl, I used the same type rollers for my hair and it came out so straight...I was so surprised and glad!
Thanks..I love these rollers..It is my first time using the purple ones. My hair has never been long enough to use the purple ones.. I am so happy that they actually worked.:grin:

looks beautiful:yep: you went old skool with the roller caps:lachen: i'm sitting under the dryer now thinking, damn why didn't i just use those...
Did I? Girl i had no idea they are old skool:lachen::lachen::lachen:. So what's in???:blush::look::look::look: Seriously............The clips.........????

Did I? Girl i had no idea they are old skool:lachen::lachen::lachen:. So what's in???:blush::look::look::look: Seriously............The clips.........????

lol...yeah it looked like the back of my mamas head..I was like "hey! mama!? what are you doin on lhcf":lachen: Naw but you know if it works stick with it. everyone is using clips for one reason or another but i say whatever works for ya kiddo.

lol...yeah it looked like the back of my mamas head..I was like "hey! mama!? what are you doin on lhcf":lachen: Naw but you know if it works stick with it. everyone is using clips for one reason or another but i say whatever works for ya kiddo.
You know, I have seen those clips but I don't think I can manage them.:nono:
Ok.......One more thing to add to my list of things to do before I die:lachen::lachen::lachen:.

Thanks ladies. I took a risk messing with my hair at 10wks post, from all you encouraging words, I think it was worth it.:grin:
I am so glad I made it to 10wks..........Its a milestone for me:yay:.

Hey ladies, I gave my hair some TLC today. I DCed, then oil rinsed and then did a rollerset. My hair is 10wks post relaxer. I have a lot of NG. I will be relaxing the NG next weekend.
Surprisingly, I did not lose too much hair when I did the rollerset.
I used all Mizani products except the oils. I used Mizani conditioning styling lotion before rollersetting, but I did not like the way it made my hair feel:wallbash:. How I am supposed to use the styling lotion? It made my hair feel very brittle. :ohwell: OH WELL, my hair came out looking some what nice:perplexed....I think....:look:

028.jpg
033.jpg
032.jpg
I'm picking up some of those rollers TOMORROW! I need alot of practice with rollesets. Your hair came out great.

Yay! Someone else uses the covers, too. I use them on the rows in the back. Towards the front, I use the clips.
Hello fellow caps/covers user:grin:.
I will definitely try using the clips as soon as I find some. I am not quite sure i can manage them though...but i will try.:grin:

Back