My rollerset at 10wks post (pics)

You did a great job. Your hair looks so shiny and bouncy. When I grow enough hair to do a rollerset I hope it looks like that.

Your set is very nice. And if the rollers w/ the covers are working for you, I say stick with them. B/c I find myself using the ones with the covers too toward the back of my hair. It's just easier to roll with them.

Beautiful OP!
How did you get your hair so shiny? I also wanna know did you blow dry your roots? Very nice job. I have a hard time getting that shine.
I have never blow dried my roots before and I have no idea how to do it.
I think the shine came partly from oil rinsing and mostly from my Mizani silk finishing gel.

Your set is very nice. And if the rollers w/ the covers are working for you, I say stick with them. B/c I find myself using the ones with the covers too toward the back of my hair. It's just easier to roll with them.
The rollers with the covers work really well for me. I have used these since I could set my own hair. I love them, they make rollersetting easier and faster.

Thanks you so much ladies. Believe me, my hair is not as healthy as it looks, I am actually seriously considering cutting it and going natural. What do you think? Should I or should I not?

blow dryiing roots just means u blow out the roots of your hair where the new growth grows out so it could be just as straight as the rest of the hair. I usually do it with a round brush like they do at the dominicans salon

Back