My Lcl Hair Steamer Just Blew Out... Deep Conditioning Alternatives?

curlytwirly06

So my steamer went out with no warning. I turned it on and it started smoking. I unplugged it before it could start a fire. I barely had it a year and experienced a whole new level of moisture with it. My deep conditioners actually soaked into my hair using it. I can't splurge on one right know and was wondering if anybody knew of any good deep conditioning alternatives. I just proteins treated to make it worse. I really needed that deep condition to put moisture back into my hair. Thank you.

I have a steamer, but sometimes I just use a plastic cap inside one of those foil caps. Using them both locks in a lot of heat/moisture.

You can also buy a heat cap.

Last edited:
So my steamer went out with no warning. I turned it on and it started smoking. I unplugged it before it could start a fire. I barely had it a year and experienced a whole new level of moisture with it. My deep conditioners actually soaked into my hair using it. I can't splurge on one right know and was wondering if anybody knew of any good deep conditioning alternatives. I just proteins treated to make it worse. I really needed that deep condition to put moisture back into my hair. Thank you.

Oh wow! Only a year! I was looking to get one. Which one did u have?

Oh wow! Only a year! I was looking to get one. Which one did u have?
They don't have it on their site anymore. They recently updated their page and did not include the model I have. It was the 108$ one. I'm upset causes it's literally like 20 days past the warrenty but they won't honor it which is their right but whatever....

Back