My Last Pity Party-For Good

Angelicus

Yea, I'm pretty much bald now. I'll keep it short:

I went to a new salon--someone chopped off and fried it without permission with a 2000 watt blowfryer, saying my hair is damaged. For goodness sake, is this damaged?!?! Look at this before hacking picture:

beforecut.jpg

It's bad enough my hair was short before I went to this stylist. Now I'm so ashamed about how she ripped out my hair without using a conditioner with slip that I refuse to wear my hair down. :censored: armpit length now! No, I will not give her the benefit of the doubt.

Now, before I do anything drastic, like killing her, I am going to moisturize the hell out of my hair and wear it curly to make myself feel better because I really want to hurt somebody.

:cry3:

f:censored:in armpit length!
f:censored:in mutiny!

I could really use some encouragement.

oooh :nono:!
I feel sorry for you Anky, but hold on your beautiful hair will come back in great lenght just TLC and Hide it from you, and in a few months you'll be surprise of the amout of growth you'lll get:yep:, don't be discouraged lady!

OMG!! :( :( :(

she sounds like a jealous ***** hater!!!
Why do they do this to us? They know our hair grows slow and it takes time to get it to where we want it!

F em. Maybe you should become a DIYer!

I'm under the hooded dryer with DC in my hair to try to get my hair back to normal. I think I am going to call my braider first thing at 9:00 to see if she can braid my hair so I won't see it for a couple of months.

I also can't get over how the deep conditioner used on my hair last night made my hair a tangled mess.

I really want to cut someone the way she cut my hair :cry3: In HALF!

Yea, I'm pretty much bald now. I'll keep it short:

I went to a new salon--someone chopped off and fried it without permission with a 2000 watt blowfryer, saying my hair is damaged. For goodness sake, is this damaged?!?! Look at this before hacking picture:

beforecut.jpg

It's bad enough my hair was short before I went to this stylist. Now I'm so ashamed about how she ripped out my hair without using a conditioner with slip that I refuse to wear my hair down. :censored: armpit length now! No, I will not give her the benefit of the doubt.

Now, before I do anything drastic, like killing her, I am going to moisturize the hell out of my hair and wear it curly to make myself feel better because I really want to hurt somebody.

:cry3:

f:censored:in armpit length!
f:censored:in mutiny!

I could really use some encouragement.

:giveheart:
Awwww Anky so sorry about the mishap.
I am going to find that stylist and :spank:. I love your hair and to me it's still long and longer than most people still. Cheer up Poo. Your hair is going to grow back better than before! Watch and see! 1 month...that is all it will take! :yep:

no, that was my before picture. it's real short now and im crying under the hair dryer trying to prevent from committing suicide/homocide/cosmetologicide.

no, that was my before picture. it's real short now and im crying under the hair dryer trying to prevent from committing suicide/homocide/cosmetologicide.

Don't cry or I am going to start crying and don't do anything rash like find the woman and kill her. Oh man...how short is short Anky? I'm sorry.

I'm under the hooded dryer with DC in my hair to try to get my hair back to normal. I think I am going to call my braider first thing at 9:00 to see if she can braid my hair so I won't see it for a couple of months.

I also can't get over how the deep conditioner used on my hair last night made my hair a tangled mess.

I really want to cut someone the way she cut my hair :cry3: In HALF!

I just sent you a PM with the EXACT same solution. I think that's a good idea Anky.

Re: I have pics of my affliction

Well, here's what she did to me:

chop.jpg

I am extremely pissed to go from BSL to bald.

Oh My Goodness :nono: I'm a witness to all the hard work you put into your hair and now this. But never fear you can gain it all back with time and patience. I would have rung her neck before leaving but that's how gangsta I get.

Oh wow. I am so sorry. Something similar happened to me earlier this year. My hair wasn't as long as yours but I understand completely how you feel.

chop.jpg

:bighug: Anky,stop saying your bald. Your hair remains gorgeous. It'll be back in no time as much as you like to co-wash.:yep:

Anky, I am so sorry that this happened to you. I have watched your progress for a long time. You will live through this because you have all the tools to take care of your hair, which the amazing length of your hair has proven. Your hair still looks beautiful, though I understand why you say you are bald. It is really about how you feel.

Girl, your hair is going to grow back and then some. Have a good cry and then put it behind you. It WILL grow back. 100% guaranteed. :) I hope that you feel better soon. :) *hugs*

chop.jpg

See, this is why we need stylist POLICE!!!!! lock her up if she's playing the a$$ with ppls hair!!!

your hair is still beautiful Anky,ur certainly not bald!!!

For those that can't see the pic, I put it in my Fotki. I am very dissapointed. Right now I am under my hooded dryer with my red rollers and residilla. I just stopped crying and I am angry.

She said my ends needed to be trimmed. I told her they were trimmed about a month and a half ago. She just cut too much. It just isn't right. What she gave me was a hacking.

Wow Anky I'm so sorry to hear that. Did she say she was trimming and just cut it all off, or did she just whip out the scissors and cut before you had a chance to say something. Have you been to this person before.

(Hugs)

No, I haven't been to her before. Yes she just pulled out scissors and started cutting without my permission. When i said, "Wait a minute, show me how much you're cutting." She showed me and I think I fainted because I honestly don't remember saying "Ok girl, that looks great-- keep on going hacking off my beautiful brastrap length hair."

HEY GIRL. I'M SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU. BRAIDS SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA- YOU'LL TAKE YOUR MIND OFF OF YOUR HAIR WHILE IT GROWS BACK.

:eek: Sorry to hear about this...you are one of my hair idols and one of the main reasons I use mayo on my hair.:yep: If anyone can grow hair, it's you!!! Keep your head up and keep growing!

:scratchch: hmmm...Something tells me, Anky wouldn't trade heads with me....

<gasp> :nono: I'm so sorry this happened to you Anky. But your hair is still beautiful and I know it will grow back in no time. Braids and curly styles are probably a good idea so that you won't think about the length for a while.

OMG...

We would have had problems ..

Im so sorry anky ..

another reason I wont be running to a hair salon anytime soon ...

Hi Anky!

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Your hair is still gorgeous at APL, and you know exactly what to do to get it back past BSL!

I completely feel you though...my mom just got a new stylist, and of course the woman had to whip out the scissors first and foremost. Now I've been taking care of my mom's hair, and I said, "Well I just trimmed her hair, she doesn't need it." Then the hairdresser made up some nonsense about how I did a good trim, but I missed some parts. I just shook my head and thought to myself, "You'll never get that close to me!" Honestly, I'm to the point where I will get out of the chair if the scissors are raised. Some people just want that extra money so badly. I think to myself, if my hair is bangin, you'll get that money in an even BIGGER tip. Why must you cut my hair?

Anyway, :bighug: feel better girl! Hide your hair for a while and then you'll see you'll be back in no time.

Back