My Heart is Broken

Faith so very sorry. I know it is a painful time and your loss just seems overwhelming. My condolences to your family for your most recent loss, you have lost another sister and your parents have now lost 2 children, 2 daughters. Please accept my expressions of condolences to you and your family and believe that God will bring you through this hard trial. It may seem so dark now but He will. Mahalia

So sorry to hear of your loss. Your post says just how much she meant to you... I pray that God gives you the strength each day to go on and comforts you and your family during this time.

I am so sorry,Faith....I can only imagine...and am heartbroken with you
will keep you in prayer..

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Losing a loved one is hard, sometimes you feel like you'll never get through but you will! Sending prayers your way. Try and stay as strong as possible but don't be afraid to let all your feelings out.

I am so so sorry for your loss. I can only imagine how you feel right now. God bless you.

Faith, My sincerest condolences. I pray that GOD sends you the guidance and support you need at this time.

Oh, Faith. I am so sorry for your loss. I know your heart is breaking. There are no words of comfort I could offer that will take away the pain. Please stay strong and continue to focus on God during your pain.

Sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.
If God has brought you to this, He will bring you through it.

I am so sorry for your loss. God will definitely give you the strength to keep going. You and your family are in my prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss Faith. My condolences to you and your family!!! If I can be of any assistance to you, please let me know. ((( HUGS )))

OMG, I so feel your pain as I read your message. My heart hurts for you right now because I know how difficult it is when you lose someone that you love so much. I will pray for your strength during this most difficult time. God will help to heal your heart and in time the sadness will be replaced with memories of all the good times that you shared with your beloved sister. Also remember that she is resting peacefully now and that she (and your other sister) will serve as your guardian angels, watching over you as you continue your life journey. Stay strong sweetie and know that we are all praying for you and sending hugs to support you during this time. May God be with you.

So sorry about your loss, Faith. Just remember the words written at Acts 24:15-"and I have hope toward God, which hope these men themselves also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous". Our loving heavenly Father has your sisters in his memory, and they are not permanently gone. In the mean time, keep praying to Him. Let him know how you feel, your worries, your concerns, anger, and frustration. Throw all your burdens on him and ask him to sustain you and guide you. He will help you get through this time. :big hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. It must be so hard, I cant imagine the pain. Oh my!! I feel for you so much, so much more that I can express in words at this time. We are here for you!!.

I need some prayer for strength ladies.

My little sister died last night. She was 30.
She had been in the ICU for about 4 1/2 weeks and just couldnt fight anymore.
She was my best friend and a great sister.

I feel like I'm caught in a nightmare and will wake up soon.

Our older sister died in 1995 in a car accident and now my beloved Lola is gone.

My heart is broken.

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your little sister. My heart breaks with you. I lost my sister at 32 and she too was my best friend and an awesome sister.

My prayers go out to you and your family. If you ever need to talk, please pm me and let me know.

Blessings to you.

:bighug:

Back