Pray for My Friends....

This is heartbreaking. To lose a child, I couldnt imagine. I'll pray they find comfort and look for the purpose in his 17 years he had with you all. I am praying for you.

I thank you so much...your prayers are truly being felt. I told her that I shared it with my sisters here on LHCF and she is so blessed that you all have taken the time to post your prayers for her and her family.

Thank you, sisters!

Awww, Im so sorry to hear that! Blessings to that family and you too, NandW.

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers. The funeral service is tommorrow. They will be taking him back to Guatamalea on Tuesday to bury him.

They are having a rougher time today than yesterday. We just got home from their house. :nono:

My heart breaks for the family, for you, and all who knew this young man. So sorry to hear about this. I am praying for all of you.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to post and for your prayers. Your prayers were certainly felt yesterday during the funeral service.

I appreciate each and every one of you and will never forget you.

Blessings to you....always!

N&W

Thanks to all of you who took the time to post and for your prayers. Your prayers were certainly felt yesterday during the funeral service.

N&W
God bless you too, Precious Wavy. I'm so glad that this family has someone like you and your husband to be by their side. Both of you have been with them non-stop; I can't imagine how much this means to them. They needed you and you were there without hesitation.

Get some rest as soon as you can. That's an order, Missy! :yep:

Love you both, much and more. :love3:

God bless you too, Precious Wavy. I'm so glad that this family has someone like you and your husband to be by their side. Both of you have been with them non-stop; I can't imagine how much this means to them. They needed you and you were there without hesitation.

Get some rest as soon as you can. That's an order, Missy! :yep:

Love you both, much and more. :love3:
Hey sis...thank you so much for your phone call and encouragement. You are a true friend and a wonderful sister in Christ...I can't ask for more!

Thank you and yes, I have been resting since the funeral on Sunday...I will continue to rest though.:yep:

Luv you!

N&W

Wow, I didn't see this thread. How awful! :nono: I will keep your friends in my prayers. They will need continued prayer in the weeks and months ahead. :rosebud:

Thank you, Pebbles and Nefertitti. I so appreciate your prayers and thoughts for my friends during this time.

Luv you both!

Hey sis...thank you so much for your phone call and encouragement. You are a true friend and a wonderful sister in Christ...I can't ask for more!

Thank you and yes, I have been resting since the funeral on Sunday...I will continue to rest though.:yep:

Luv you!

:bighug:

For You and Hubby and the Dear Family of this Precious Child. :love2:

Back