my hair is chemically damaged.....duh

chebaby

ok so on saturday i went over my god-sister's house. her little sister(19) was there and she came out the room with all this white cream in her hair and im thinking its conditioner because its all through her hair from root to tip and her hair is so short she cant even get a ponytail. so my god-sister says something about how shes always doing her hair and i realize its a relaxer. so the sister says "b!tch dont hate 'cause i do my hair every week." and im like :blush:. she relaxes her hair every week from root to tip.

cut to a couple hours later we are at the club and in walks the sister with bsl tracks she did herself. it looks pretty good too but you can see her edges are thin. so we are in the club bathroom looking in the mirror and shes like "chebaby i would tell you this is my hair but you saw my transformation." so we all start laughing and then she says "but no for real my hair is chemically damaged.":lachen::lachen:

im like duh!!!!.

so mind you i've known this girl all her life because me and the older sister have been best friends(thats why i call her my sister) since we were 4 years old. so when we were back at her house she was like che is that your hair and i said yea, and she was like umm and walked away.:lachen:

She relaxes every week??:blush: I'm surprised she still has a scalp as well as any hair left.:nono:

Last edited:
Wow, I can't even laugh at that because it's incredibly dangerous what she is doing. It goes without saying that her hair has got to be busted but I'm afraid for her scalp and her general health. Putting that stuff on her hair and scalp every week?:nono:

ok so on saturday i went over my god-sister's house. her little sister(19) was there and she came out the room with all this white cream in her hair and im thinking its conditioner because its all through her hair from root to tip and her hair is so short she cant even get a ponytail. so my god-sister says something about how shes always doing her hair and i realize its a relaxer. so the sister says "b!tch dont hate 'cause i do my hair every week." and im like :blush:. she relaxes her hair every week from root to tip.

cut to a couple hours later we are at the club and in walks the sister with bsl tracks she did herself. it looks pretty good too but you can see her edges are thin. so we are in the club bathroom looking in the mirror and shes like "chebaby i would tell you this is my hair but you saw my transformation." so we all start laughing and then she says "but no for real my hair is chemically damaged.":lachen::lachen:

im like duh!!!!.

so mind you i've known this girl all her life because me and the older sister have been best friends(thats why i call her my sister) since we were 4 years old. so when we were back at her house she was like che is that your hair and i said yea, and she was like umm and walked away.:lachen:

Would she be open to some advice from you? I fear for that child's scalp.

Highly unlikely..:nono:...I mean - even on the BOX it tells you not to do this sillyness!!!!

Baldness is coming her way QUICK!
yea i doubt she would listen. they all think im crazy about hair even though i went from just past sl to just about bsl in less than a year. im sure she has been doing this for a while so she is prolly going to syick with it.

Well are you two close enough that you can give her some advice? I mean, she's KILLING her hair/scalp! That's atrocious.

yea i doubt she would listen. they all think im crazy about hair even though i went from just past sl to just about bsl in less than a year. im sure she has been doing this for a while so she is prolly going to syick with it.

But, even after they see your results, maybe you can tell her how she can get similar results and that will entice her to put down the relaxer....even if she stretched to once a month that would be doing her hair a world of good.

Yeah (ref. Keshieshimmer-I hope I got that right, sorry girl if not:blush:), her hair may still make it to the floor, but it may not be attached to her scalp:burning:!!!
Show her what she could be doing instead and since her hair is short, the bc may not be that much of a transition for her. Good Luck!:crossfingers:

Last edited:
Back