My Hair care is the only exciting thing going on….

kizzylonghair

My Hair care is the only exciting thing going on….

I was sitting thinking about how boring my life is about now. I mean its so unexciting get up go to work. I do have good times with friends but there nothing I really do on my own.
This has become a really hobby for me like learning to do karate etc. I spend as much time and put in as must effort as I would in any other hobby.
I get so excited when I hear about a new product or styling tool.
Growing hair has become the only exciting thing that really gets me going for a long time.
Do I need a shrink :shock:
Am I alone…………………………………………………….

Kizzy

Though it is not the most exciting thing going on for me right now, I can relate to what you say about it being like a hobby. I'm very interested in the subject of hair care and really enjoy gaining more knowledge and talking to other people about it. I love taking care of my hair. It's pleasurable in the same way some of my hobbies are, so I can see the correlation. I don't think there is anything wrong or odd about that. I guess we all have our "things". I have friends/family who are really into their nails, or love buying shoes or handbags. I'm not into any of that. Funny, it's okay for them to have 50 pairs of shoes and 100 hundred purses. But they think it's somewhat funny that I currently have 5 bottles of conditioner in my shower. :)

ETFT

Last edited:
Cichelle said:
Though it is not the most exciting thing going on for me right now, I can relate to what you say about it being like a hobby. I'm very interested in the subject of hair care and really enjoy gaining more knowledge and talking to other people about it. I love taking care of my hair. It's pleasurable in the same way some of my hobbies are, so I can see the correlation. I don't think there is anything wrong or odd about that. I guess we all have our "things". I have friends/family who are really into their nails, or love buying shoes or handbags. I'm not into any of that. Funny, it's okay for them to have 50 pairs of shows and 100 hundred purses. But they think it's somewhat funny that I currently have 5 bottles of conditioner in my shower. :)

So I not going mad.....YEAH
I think I am at the stage that I am SO comfortable with everything I need a liitle bit of a shake up.
It is a hobbie, and like anything else you work hard and get better at and see results.
I hear you about your friends, mine to have some hobbies that are non-traditional, shopping is def one of them.
But you better believe when I buy my £8 - $12 conditioner they are like WHY

Back