My H2Pro review (pics)

FAMUDva

Ladies I LOVE my H2Pro 204/206LE!!!! It's like a love affair!

I ordered it on Black Friday and just had a chance to use it last week. I got SILKY STRAIGHT hair in ONE PASS! That's right ONE PASS! My hair actually stayed straight for a week and I had full reversion when I shampooed. I'm telling y'all it's the truth!

For any one who doesn't know about the H2Pro 206LE, it's the one that is identical to the FHI Runway (but cheaper). Just so you can see here are couple of pics... for more pics (I have tons) check my fotki in my profile.

Again, the H2Pro 206LE is highly recommended by me :-). BTW, I'd guess I'm a 4 something hair type (I hate the typing system; too darn confusing).

Starting hair.... (natural 4-something).
156d4f14.jpg

Note: heat damaged ends in the front from a past set back. :ohwell:
55f29d7f.jpg

Upside down soaking wet before blow dry.
715ca2d7.jpg

H2Pro results in ONE PASS!!!!!
984e0fb8.jpg

046bab4d.jpg

No idea why my hair looks reddish brown, but it's not.
25a3ed39.jpg

Last edited:
editing pictures... took them from my fotki links and they aren't showing up :(

ETA: Now they are showing up, but I apologize that they are HUGE :(

Last edited:
Wow!..your hair look GREAAAAAT!..The roots omg jsut like a fresh relaxer..all I can say is wow!

Thanks for the review!

Beautiful, love the shine! What temperature was your iron set on?

My stylist told me to set it to 425-450... 450 is the highest. That's what he uses at the salon. I used 425. He told me that if I were not doing it from start to finish, but rather styling already straightened hair to only use it on 375. I had no issues with reversion when I shampooed again.

My hair is very thick and my texture is coarse.

How much does this bad boy cost?
BTW your hair looks beautiful

When I bought it, it was on sale for $199 with an extra 10% off and free shipping; so I paid $179. The salon I go to sales it for $279, but both prices are far cheaper than it's twin sister the FHI Runway.

I bought it from GrandPerfumes.com. The product shipped directly from H2Pro. Grand Perfume's site says they have 10% off and free shipping now.

ETA: Grand Perfumes no longer has the H2Pro 206LE listed... they must've sold out. :(
My stylist told me the H2Pros with the gold plates are not ideal for my hair type. But, again, I have thick coarse hair. The difference is that the 206LE has 6 pure ceramic plates and the other irons have only 3 plates.

Last edited:
how exciting!! :D thanks for sharing!

i just got mine last week but im on a challenge that lasts forever :-/ so it'll be a while before i use it lol

Man...flat irons are bug business! Even on sale it's a pretty penny.

But your hair sure is blinging, chile! Pretty, pretty.

FAMUdiva, we could be hair twins. I'm a 4-something natural also. I just washed my hair and flat ironed it with my H2Pro and my results look just like yours with only one pass. Unlike you, I'm too lazy to take pics..lol but I concur, this is a great iron!

Looks like the FHI Runway.

They were manufactured at the same factory :yep:. That's the story of the H2Pro company. FHI will no longer produce it's old Runway and wasn't using the same manufacturer, but H2Pro continues to use the same manufacturer the made the Runway and this iron. They are identical with only minor cosmetic differences. I figured why pay the extra for a Runway, plus now that FHI doesn't make the old Runway anymore it's harder to find one online now.

They were manufactured at the same factory :yep:. That's the story of the H2Pro company. FHI will no longer produce it's old Runway and wasn't using the same manufacturer, but H2Pro continues to use the same manufacturer the made the Runway and this iron. They are identical with only minor cosmetic differences. I figured why pay the extra for a Runway, plus now that FHI doesn't make the old Runway anymore it's harder to find one online now.
I bought my FHI back in September 2009 (on sale of course).

Back