My H2Pro review (pics)

http://www.h2probeautylife.com/ (They don't have the H2Pro 206LE on the website)

If you call the company directly they can tell you where official sellers are. My iron came directly from H2Pro even though I ordered from Grand Perfumes... it's like they faxed the order over to the company. The only reason I know that is because when I got the iron the packing slip was the faxed receipt from Grand Perfumes to H2Pro.

i think the 206LE is the "Presto" on the h2pro site--if anyone is interested in purchasing from the site ($300 there):

· Six layers of pure ceramic
· Ceramic heater is integrated between the six layers of pure ceramic
· Variable temperature between 140°F to 450°F
· Advanced floating plates, for even smoother styling
· Wet-to-dry styling
· Nano Hi-Tech™ creates frizz-free smooth styles
· Patented ceramic heating system
· Our best professional styling iron
· Six layers of ceramic glide easily through the hair to style

http://www.h2probeautylife.com/subpages/sub01_03_01.html

This site http://www.misikko.com/h2pro-flat-iron.html?gclid=CJPk-rzsk58CFQwTawodsHIEiQ has the H2Pro for a really good price and free shipping. I wonder if they are authenthic?

Love the hair, OP. I need some silkening... But no heat until I'm done transitioning. At least that's the goal right now. But if I find the money for this H2Pro, all bets are off :)

The ones pictured are H2Pros, but not the 206LE (which is the Runway twin). My stylist says they don't all perform the same depending on your hair type. Although he doesn't use LHCF hair typing system, he mentioned the 206LE is perfect for my hair type (a 4-something) but may not be needed for a much looser & silkier texture.

i think the 206LE is the "Presto" on the h2pro site--if anyone is interested in purchasing from the site ($300 there):

· Six layers of pure ceramic
· Ceramic heater is integrated between the six layers of pure ceramic
· Variable temperature between 140°F to 450°F
· Advanced floating plates, for even smoother styling
· Wet-to-dry styling
· Nano Hi-Tech™ creates frizz-free smooth styles
· Patented ceramic heating system
· Our best professional styling iron
· Six layers of ceramic glide easily through the hair to style

http://www.h2probeautylife.com/subpages/sub01_03_01.html

Yep, the one with 6-layers! Didn't know they finally gave it a jazzy name (not so much). lol

Hey, I had a sorta off topic question! How do you like the Redken Thermal Resist? I like the description I've read for it and it sounds interesting...also, how do you use it?

Hey, I had a sorta off topic question! How do you like the Redken Thermal Resist? I like the description I've read for it and it sounds interesting...also, how do you use it?

It's ok, I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It's not all that (for me), but I'm trying to use it up. I just bought Aveda Brilliant Damage Control, so it's doubtful that I'll finish up the Redken anytime soon.

I spray it throughout my wet hair just after rinsing the deep conditioner but before blow drying.

Your hair looks Great! My stylist uses the H2Pro and its amazing. I just ordered mine yesterday. I'm so excited to get it.

I believe it's the same color. As long as it says h20 pro 206le. But, hold of on ordering form this site. Me and another member have been trying to get in touch with them to verify our orders and haven't been able to. We've left messages and emails - the emails have been returning - unable to deliver.

Is this the same iron Famu is using even though it is a different color?

I think there are issues getting the H2Pro from *SOME* places. Apparently, the company is out of stock for the time being, and websites advertising the iron have the company ship the irons out. People, CALL H2PRO to find out what's going on before you order this iron! It may be out of stock for awhile and some websites have not put that up and are allowing people to order only to tell them it's not available later on.

Is this the same iron Famu is using even though it is a different color?

Yes that's it... my handle doesn't have the cross etching though. But the same plates.

IDK who has the iron still or not, but I agree that you should contact H2Pro international and ask. Their customer service is really good at answering your questions.

Just ordered one! I have the FHI Platform, which I LOVE to death, but this one looks amazing!

Did any of you ladies that ordered from Beautymember.com receive your order? Please pm me. Thanks.

Back