My H2Pro review (pics)

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited that I have the option to have salon quality results at home. I'm now a believer in the hype of the Runway & the H2Pro 206LE.

Your hair looks beautiful.

I really need a new flatiron. I've been pussyfooting around. Does FHI have a new, improved Runway? Is there something else out there comparable to it or the H2Pro?

Your hair look beautiful.

I really need a new flatiron. I've been pussyfooting around. Does FHI have a new, improved Runway? Is there something else out there comparable to it or the H2Pro?

FHI plans to release the Runway 2 in February. They already tested the Runway 2 at my salon. My stylist said he doesn't like it as much as the original Runway and he said he wouldn't use the Runway 2 on my hair because he doesn't feel like he'd get the same results with a one pass silkening.

ETA: The salon I go to is an all natural salon.

Last edited:
^^^thanks for the info! I have the Runway and love it...I know what to get if it ever dies (well, once I try out my maxiglide:grin:

Your hair looks great FAMUdva. Thanks for sharing your results and the info on the iron. I decided to wear my hair straight more often. There is a beauty supply in my area that carries H2pro irons. I may head out there today to see if they have this one.

FHI plans to release the Runway 2 in February. They already tested the Runway 2 at my salon. My stylist said he doesn't like it as much as the original Runway and he said he wouldn't use the Runway 2 on my hair because he doesn't feel like he'd get the same results with a one pass silkening.

ETA: The salon I go to is an all natural salon.

I like that terminology. :grin:

Thanks for the info.

i was just thinking about this the other day and wanted reviews. that looks awesome. how often do you flat iron?

wow, amazing. your hair looks great. very straight

okay - so where can this flat iron be purchased and it's not a knockoff - you can't trust too online sites for original products.

Last edited:
I like that terminology. :grin:

Thanks for the info.

:lachen: Girl, the first time he asked me was I there for a "thermal silkening", I like at him like :perplexed a what? LOL! THen I was like, oh you mean a flat iron straightening... hahaha! But now that I've experienced his process and results I agree with his terminology :grin:

i was just thinking about this the other day and wanted reviews. that looks awesome. how often do you flat iron?

Initially when I was first natural I went 6 months with no direct heat because I was so fearful of heat damage that I had encountered from a straightening comb press :ohwell:.

But after I got over that fear and found a salon that specializes in only natural and transitioning hair, I feel more comfortable with having my hair straightened. From Sept-Nov I was getting my hair professionally pressed every 2-3 weeks. December I got it professionally done once and then used my new iron myself.

My plan this winter is to continue with my every 2 week silkening, so that'll be twice a month. I only wear it straight for a week at a time though.

why oh why do ya'll insist on tempting me to buy this $300 flat iron!!!!???!!! Have you no mercy???!!??? have you no shame??!!??:perplexed

wow, amazing. your hair looks great. very straight

okay - so where can this flat iron be purchased and it's not a knockoff - you can't trust too online sites for original products.

http://www.h2probeautylife.com/ (They don't have the H2Pro 206LE on the website)

If you call the company directly they can tell you where official sellers are. My iron came directly from H2Pro even though I ordered from Grand Perfumes... it's like they faxed the order over to the company. The only reason I know that is because when I got the iron the packing slip was the faxed receipt from Grand Perfumes to H2Pro.

why oh why do ya'll insist on tempting me to buy this $300 flat iron!!!!???!!! Have you no mercy???!!??? have you no shame??!!??:perplexed
:lachen: I felt the same way when it was posted the day after Thanksgiving... the best $179 I've spent on my hair so far! That plus the $140 steamer I bought, I'm :grin: and skinning.

That looks great! I saw an H2pro set up last year and Vegas and passed it by. Your hair looks gorgeous!:blush:

Your hair is very pretty. I will have to resist the urge to buy this. I have a sedu and like it, but the Chi was responsible for me having to cut my hair all the time. It caused tons of damage.

This site http://www.misikko.com/h2pro-flat-iron.html?gclid=CJPk-rzsk58CFQwTawodsHIEiQ has the H2Pro for a really good price and free shipping. I wonder if they are authenthic?

Love the hair, OP. I need some silkening... But no heat until I'm done transitioning. At least that's the goal right now. But if I find the money for this H2Pro, all bets are off :)

For some reason I cant find the H2Pro 206LE verson of the flat iron on that site.. Can you lead me the way?

Back