H2Pro:Here's the New Iron Replacing H2Pro 206LE/Runway

They want to sell it...they don't want to sell it to individuals...it will be available in salons only...they plan to have it, but in a different color on their website. Lots of different versions of what's going on at H2Pro.....I wonder what's really going on over there.

Exactly - the are selling specific irons to salons and different irons to indviduals. Not sure if the quality will be different - you're right, they have a lot going on over there. I'm glad I just ended up by the Runway until they figure things out.
They want to sell it...they don't want to sell it to individuals...it will be available in salons only...they plan to have it, but in a different color on their website. Lots of different versions of what's going on at H2Pro.....I wonder what's really going on over there.

i just had this conversation with the man. gawd it took forever. but i managed to ask for a blow dryer as well, their new 3000 series.

he also said fhi lies and that their blowdryers don't product negative ions as well.

i hope i like it. i feel like i should get a runway as well.

this is why i love lhcf. i wanted to ask for opinions on this. i guess i will be the test dummy for this iron :)

Don't worry. I just took the plunge and bought the Presto Turbo iron too. I hope it works because they said no refunds, just exchanges.

i just had this conversation with the man. gawd it took forever. but i managed to ask for a blow dryer as well, their new 3000 series.

he also said fhi lies and that their blowdryers don't product negative ions as well.

i hope i like it. i feel like i should get a runway as well.

this is why i love lhcf. i wanted to ask for opinions on this. i guess i will be the test dummy for this iron :)

mine was through hairproductspro.com

i just saw that their pasarella series has 6 ceramic layers. i just called the guy back and i want to ask him about that. i wonder why he didnt mention the pasarella.

Apparently they aren't all about the 6 ceramic layers anymore. I talked with their artistic director there. He claims this is the best iron they have now. I wonder why you can get the guarantee through the website, but not by calling them directly? Hmmm. Well, they don't even have the Presto Turbo on the website yet to purchase, maybe that has something to do with it.
mine was through hairproductspro.com

i just saw that their pasarella series has 6 ceramic layers. i just called the guy back and i want to ask him about that. i wonder why he didnt mention the pasarella.

^oooo i see. well that is weird bc i never even saw the pressara even mentioned anywhere. yet the one with h2pro with the 3 ceramic layers was. idk why i got it. i was a bit peeved so maybe that's why lol

Has anyone received and used this iron yet? If so, please let me know how it worked for you. I got the same offer from someone from h2pro along with a money back guarantee. But I'd like to know if anyone has tried it yet.

Man, I'm glad I bought my H2Pro iron in November! I'd've been @ssed out if I'd waited for my tax-refund.

ITA. Thank You for givin me the nudge with that thread you created for the heads up on grandperfumes.

I hope those of you ordering an iron from H2Pro or wanting to order one, finds answers and clarity soon.

Last edited:
ITA. Thank You for givin me the nudge with that thread you created for the heads up on grandperfumes.

I hope those of your ordering an iron from H2Pro and wanting to finds answers and clarity soon.

You're welcome. In hindsight, that may have been why they were on sale on all the sites (they knew they weren't making them anymore, so they were clearing inventory).

I hope those of your ordering an iron from H2Pro and wanting to finds answers and clarity soon.

Me too. I have someone who has one 206 and I'll just go ahead and purchase it. I was hoping to find more information on this 'Presto' iron but I keep finding the same story on other sites. They were sold the iron from a sales rep from the company who said that they are coming out soon, only being sold to salons, etc. I would love to hear from someone here who has used the iron.

I used the 204Le last night for my BKT, and used the Presto Turbo this evening to go over it.

I will be able to do a more thorough review on Sunday when I wash out my BKT. I will do half and half with each iron and post a review.

Also, I spoke with a rep from H2Pro. They advised that this iron will only be available to salons. So if you want one you have to purchase from a salon that carries them. hth

Last edited:
I used both my 204Le and the Presto Turbo Sunday night. I did each side of my head with a different flat iron.

The results:
The 204Le side came out bone straight, full or body and very shiny. It feels very moisturized.

The Presto Turbo side got straight, didn't have as much shine as the 204 side and was a little stiffer.

In the end, I had to go over the Presto Turbo side with the 204Le. If I didn't have the 204Le, I would definitely buy the Presto Turbo. But, the ceramic iron is definitely better, IMO

I used both my 204Le and the Presto Turbo Sunday night. I did each side of my head with a different flat iron.

The results:
The 204Le side came out bone straight, full or body and very shiny. It feels very moisturized.

The Presto Turbo side got straight, didn't have as much shine as the 204 side and was a little stiffer.

In the end, I had to go over the Presto Turbo side with the 204Le. If I didn't have the 204Le, I would definitely buy the Presto Turbo. But, the ceramic iron is definitely better, IMO

Thanks for the update. I'd rather stick with ceramic since there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer regarding what exactly the Presto plates are made of. A couple of weeks ago I purchased the H2PRO (302 model I believe) and I couldn't be more pleased. I use it on my and my daughters and it does give great shine, body and softness.

Hmmm, seems like this new technology (of the Presto) doesn't live up to the results of the pure ceramic plates. I believe the reason the changed the material is becuase of cost. Because the plates were pure ceramic and therefore prone to breaking they were spending a lot of money replacing those that were under warranty for the same issues over and over again. Plus they probably also figured that they would have a wider customer base if they were able to make a product just as good as the Runway/206LE put produced/retailed cheaper. Unfortunately for them, the Presto doesn't hold up - it seems.

I'm so glad I was able to find an buy a Runway a few weeks ago. Just goes to show you new is always better :nono:

The results:

I used mine this weekend on my mother's hair and it was heavenly. The iron glided down so smoothly and her hair got bone straight in one pass. I cannot wait to use this on my hair at the end of the month. I will post pics then.

Back