My Girl Straighten Her Hair!!

I would've sworn that wasn't her real hair (it looked kinda frizzy at the top and super straight at the ends) until I saw her youtube video. Her hair is gorgeous!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

I was just going to ask her if she lives in a area that is cold right now and if she did what did she do with her curls. I get on her blog and see she straighten her hair. I was blown away.

wavezncurlz I think so I have those curls of course it is not that long but when it was shorter it curled up just like that but as it getting longer it is getting straighter so when I wet my hair it gets straight with a little wave but I scrunch it with my hands to put the curls back it. she is probably thicker than I am because my hair is thin.

wavezncurlz I think so I have those curls of course it is not that long but when it was shorter it curled up just like that but as it getting longer it is getting straighter so when I wet my hair it gets straight with a little wave but I scrunch it with my hands to put the curls back it. she is probably thicker than I am because my hair is thin.

Yeah, mine is similar but even when it was longer, I had much more shrinkage. I mean, my hair never really dries longer than shoulder length even when it was past WL. Hers is long curly and straight.

Yeah, mine is similar but even when it was longer, I had much more shrinkage. I mean, my hair never really dries longer than shoulder length even when it was past WL. Hers is long curly and straight.

wavezncurlz Oh yeah she has my hang. like I am only between apl and brastrap and my curls are to neck like sitting on top of my shoulders but not really. So that is my shrinkage

Last edited:
Back