My First Press As Natural(PICS)

Did you JUST go natural? How much NG did you have before you cut it because your hair is pretty long!

Oh, the wonders of natural hair.

Hey Sexymami, how's your hair doing, is it staying straight? And are you getting lots of compliments? How are you maintaining it? I'm going to get mine flat-ironed next week, hope it comes out as pretty as yours.

Hey Sexymami, how's your hair doing, is it staying straight? And are you getting lots of compliments? How are you maintaining it? I'm going to get mine flat-ironed next week, hope it comes out as pretty as yours.
its doing good
im trying for it not to revert:lachen:
i wrapped it lst night and it came out ok i had to style it and everyone loved it:grin: im going to do a dry roller set and sleep with plastic rollers(forget the name) in my hair it should come out really nice. it will are you going to do the rollerset your self?

I'm going to JCPenney's. I met the lady yesterday and she seemed really sweet. Even though I'm not natural anymore I still have a lot of texture in my hair, she did not seem intimidated at all. I'm a little nervous, but not too much, I miss having my hair done at the salon.

Did the person use a flat iron or a pressing comb?

If you don't mind telling...what is the address to the salon you went to and he specifically did your hair?

Thanks.

Did the person use a flat iron or a pressing comb?

If you don't mind telling...what is the address to the salon you went to and he specifically did your hair?

Thanks.
sending you a pm.............
icon7.gif

Back