My DD's hair! Much better now!! Pics!

Aw that is wonderful. Sounds like you are going to be really happy with the progress when you get back. WTG!!! Q

Yippee! You went to work, didn't you? How fortunate to find a great braider in such a short amount of time. I'm so happy for you and your DD. Post pics next time you're home!

Aww, she looks so happy. Your children are beautiful!!

$45 is a bargain. Her hair will grow back in a years time.

yay! what good news! I'm so glad you were able to find a resolution in this situation. Your braider sounds very knowledgeable and your daughter's hair will be back to normal in no time. Blessings to you and your family. Your children look happy and adorable.

What a beautiful family! I'm glad that things worked out.

I still cant get over your trifling arse cousin... :nono:

your daughter is precious. you and your family are beautiful. i am so happy to hear that you have found a reliable person.

AWWWWWWW!! I'm a punk so i get all teary eyed easily:look:

Braider sounds like she has nothing but your daughter's best interest in mind.She sounds like she definitely know what she is doing:yep:

Beautiful family:grin:

I'm glad that you were able to find a reliable person to care for your daughter while you're away. You have a beautiful family. Once again, thank you for defending our country. I'll keep you in prayer.

Good for you for taking charge. I am so glad you found a responsible persn to help you with your baby's hair. It looks great!

Wow, her hair turned out georgeus!! You are so blessed to have found a braider willing to come to your home to make sure that her hair needs are taken care of. I'm sure her hair will be long and strong again by the time that you come home again:yep:.

Yay!!! I was so happy when I saw this!! Her hair is adorable and I am glad you got her on a schedule.... No more depending on that relative!!! Her hair will be back in no time!!!!

WONDERFUL!!!

Your daughter is too cute---and her hair looks great!! I'm sure her hair will bounce back in no time, and flourish now!!

I'm happy that you were able to find someone dependable to take care of her hair while you're away!

Beautiful family pic!!! :)

oh...but btw--I STILL wanna punch your cousin in the neck for this ish!!

Her hair looks great! She's such a pretty little girl with that big ole smile:grin: You have a good looking family, I'm glad that things are much better because I was PO'ed and I don't even know y'all:grin:

I am so glad you got her hair done, and done well! I read your first post about your daughter's hair, and it made me so angry I could not even post anything in that thread. You seem to be a great mom and you have a beautiful family! Your swift actions should tell your family, especially that cousin, volumes about your seriousness about your DD and her appearance. I hope that they learned a thing or two!

Praise the Lord!!!!

ITA with the above especially the bolded. My DD is 7 and we had a hair horror story last year.:whyme:That's what led me here. :crybaby: We started over and her hair is stronger and healthier than before. What a difference 9 months can make.:woohoo:Be encouraged. Her hair will be back before you know it! You're doing a great job mom!

I've been praying for you and your family and you will continue to be in my prayers.

okay, i know i'm late but your daughter is a CUTIE PIE!!! :grin: hair is lovely too, i didn't see the "before" but it certainly looks nice now.

Wooooosaaaaahhhhh.....

DD went to her appt on Saturday morning with her new braider. She done an elasticity test on both wet and dry hair and we decided to go with a light Aphogee protein treatment. DD was washed and deep conditioned under the dryer for as long as she could sit under it (about 20 minutes). While DD was under the dryer, the braider washed and conditioned the braiding hair...I was amazed at all of the gunk that came out of it!! We decided on cornrows, mainly because their were sections that were too short to hold an individual braid, ie, the braid would have been too small. After DD's hair was braided, the braider slathered a leave-in conditioner and Virgin Hair Fertilizer on her, tied her down with a hair scarf, and sat her under the dryer again for about 20 minutes. As far as after care and upkeep, DD's hair will be cornrowed every 3 weeks. I wanted to just make a regular schedule instead of waiting for other's to decide whether it was frizzy enough to be re-braided, especially since frizzy is in the eye of the beholder.

Here are the results:

102_1111.jpg

102_1110.jpg

102_1114.jpg

102_1096.jpg

Peace and blessings to everyone for their support and help! I really believe that her hair will make a complete turn-around. My little boo is beautiful no matter what, but she is on cloud 9 with her hair. The braider is willing to come to my home on a 3-week schedule to do her hair. All of her services will be $45 every three weeks. I will keep everyone updated of her progress, because the braider will be documenting DD's progress.

YAYYYY!!!

Beatiful!!!:dance7:

I think that I will try this on my daugther's hair. Good Luck!!

Back