My Alicia Keys' Do...

TrendySocialite

I have been eyeing this style for a minute....and finally just decided to try my version of it.

It's different, but I like. I got compliments, even my mom liked it. It was a cool hairstyle yesterday while I was running a million errands. I think this is gonna be one of my summer do's. Give me your feedback...

alicia-keys-diary-300-400-101206.jpg

p1050890st7.jpg

p1050891aq2.jpg

p1050896jl1.jpg

Very simple actually....

1. diagonally part hair and smooth in low ponytail and baggy (of course...LOL)
  2. attach on drawstring ponytail (bought this one from sally's cuz it was the only BSS open at the time)
  3. Instant cuteness! LOL
It's a cute style! Can you share the step you did to achieve this style

sounds cute but for some reason i can't see the images, have you posted them in your fokti yet?

I have been eyeing this style for a minute....and finally just decided to try my version of it.

It's different, but I like. I got compliments, even my mom liked it. It was a cool hairstyle yesterday while I was running a million errands. I think this is gonna be one of my summer do's. Give me your feedback...

alicia-keys-diary-300-400-101206.jpg

p1050890st7.jpg

p1050891aq2.jpg

p1050896jl1.jpg

i was trying to achieve this same look yesterday... your do looks very cute!!!

I hoped it would be that style. That is my fav AK hairstyle pic. you did a good job! :grin: looks beautiful.

Back