MY 4 month progress/ length check (Aug 08- Dec 08) WITH PICS! Thanks, wet bunning!

Diva_Esq

OOPS- Should say Aug 09-Dec 09

I'm pleased with the progress. :look:

August 24, 2009:

picture.php

December 24, 2009:

picture.php

My progress between months 3 & 4 is almost non-existent :sad:, but my sides are catching up to the back/ longest layers & my hair is thickening.:look: I will be watching this closely so I can determine if my hair does lengthening then thickening cycles like some other LHCF sistas. :wallbash:

Anyway, THANKS WET BUNNING! :yay: I owe you for my progress these past 4 months. :grin:

I get a dusting in 4 days. Hopefully, I'll be APL by May. Wish me luck! HHG & thanks for letting me share. :)

ETA: Sorry for the slight shadow and poor lighting/ image quality on the 12/24 pic. And MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Last edited:
Re: MY 4 month progress/ length check (Aug 08- Dec 08) WITH PICS! Thanks, wet bunnin

good progress. your title says 08 though. ♥

Re: MY 4 month progress/ length check (Aug 08- Dec 08) WITH PICS! Thanks, wet bunnin

Great progress!!! Go wet bunning!

Great progress! Your hair grows fast!

Your hair is gorgeous!! Congrats on your progress!!!

Good job, especially with increasing thickness.

OOPS- Should say Aug 09-Dec 09

I'm pleased with the progress. :look:

August 24, 2009:

picture.php

December 24, 2009:

picture.php

My progress between months 3 & 4 is almost non-existent :sad:, but my sides are catching up to the back/ longest layers & my hair is thickening.:look: I will be watching this closely so I can determine if my hair does lengthening then thickening cycles like some other LHCF sistas. :wallbash:

Anyway, THANKS WET BUNNING! :yay: I owe you for my progress these past 4 months. :grin:

I get a dusting in 4 days. Hopefully, I'll be APL by May. Wish me luck! HHG & thanks for letting me share. :)

ETA: Sorry for the slight shadow and poor lighting/ image quality on the 12/24 pic. And MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Great progress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your progress!

Congrats on your progress!:clap: You are doing a great job with your hair!:up:

nice progress

I love the thickness of your hair!

Thanks, ladies! I appreciate the encouragement! :) Love u all! :)

It's growing nicely! :yep:

oooh! Pretty hair! Great progress!

Beautiful hair and great progress:)

Great Progress DE :)

Way to go! Your hair looks great!

You made a ton of progress! Girlie, you're growing fast in the wintertime? Just imagine how long it will be in the summer!

You made a ton of progress! Girlie, you're growing fast in the wintertime? Just imagine how long it will be in the summer!

Thank you! I am sooooo hoping that will happen. If I can get to SL completely natural by the end of summer 2010, I may cut off the relaxed ends. :) Thanks everyone! :D

Back