MY 1ST PRESS AS A NATURAL GIRL!

kriolagirl

hola ladies,

after transitioning for 16 months I BC'd on Sept 17th...I continued with the 2008 Weave Challenge for the rest of the year and took my final sew-in down on Dec 4th. I spent the rest of the month DC'ing like crazy. Well I finally took the plunge today and got my hair did :) I got a light trim--maybe 1/2 inch and a steam treatment. My hair is just as straight and bouncy as it ever was relaxed...i am in heaven. The stylist said that my scalp was in great condition and my ends were in great shape. I am so excited to continue my hair journey and i thank God for this website and you lovely ladies for all the great info and knowledge i've gained so far.

and i've already pinned it up :)

Attachments

• IMG00232.jpg
    IMG00232.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG00380.jpg
    IMG00380.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG00377.jpg
    IMG00377.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG00381.jpg
    IMG00381.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 246
Beautiful. I'm secretly jealous of the natural girls. I guess it's not a secret anymore - LOL

aww thank you! but i didn't do it myself lol. the results would have been waaaay different. i owe it to the trusty hands of the stylist rochelle.

Great job! Your hair is very pretty and it looks really healthy!

hola ladies,

after transitioning for 16 months I BC'd on Sept 17th...I continued with the 2008 Weave Challenge for the rest of the year and took my final sew-in down on Dec 4th. I spent the rest of the month DC'ing like crazy. Well I finally took the plunge today and got my hair did :) I got a light trim--maybe 1/2 inch and a steam treatment. My hair is just as straight and bouncy as it ever was relaxed...i am in heaven. The stylist said that my scalp was in great condition and my ends were in great shape. I am so excited to continue my hair journey and i thank God for this website and you lovely ladies for all the great info and knowledge i've gained so far.

and i've already pinned it up :)

Natural hair is so beautiful to me. Truth be told I would rather be natural...but don't want to go through the process/wait time.

Beautiful hair OP

Back