Mtg makes my hair so soft:)

Mynew growth feels so soft and wavy since I start using this stuff, and my usually dull hair is blinging. Man this stuff is the real deal i don't care what anyone says, not only is my hair growing and thickening, but this growth and thickness is also very manageable. MTG rocks

Good for you!!! :grin:
I love MTG too! It has made my hair seem thicker but not much softer IMA.
But I'm happy for you!!!!
:cool:

I have seen alot of post about mtg. What is it? Is it a vitamin or hair grease? I would like to look into trying it if it works this good.

Have any of you girls used mtg after getting a Dominican blowout. I just had my hair done yesterday and I want it to last at least a week :)

me 2..i just took my braids out and my hair was baby soft! i mean absoloutly no dryness at all..not to mention i was spraying may hair daily with better braids and infusium also..but the combo is incredible!

hopeg80 said:
Thanks for the info!

So do you use it like a shampoo or conditioner? Is it like mane and tail? Mane and tail made my hair shed something awful! I will have to look more into this.

You're welcome :)

No. It's an oil based product. You apply it to your scalp (and hair if you like).

NYRICAN1 said:
Have any of you girls used mtg after getting a Dominican blowout. I just had my hair done yesterday and I want it to last at least a week :)

I'd hold off on it for a few days, if not ur hair will be stiff, talkin from experience :D

Back