Motions is so funny...

In reply to Crystal question. The fact that I didn't have the opportunity to see the comics are pointless. I didn't live I the era where my ancestors were slaves or my mother's generations of out right racism. But, I doubt if any of the ladies herewho has seen it has a reasons to lie about the comics and the content in them.
I'm just that kind of person. I have empathy for those who have been subjected to any type of racial discrimination or ridicule. The fact that you can stomach such out-right ridicule and belittlement is OUTRAGEOUS. But, you are entitled to that. The fact is I have been victim to racism, so standing idley by is not in me. "If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything". Hope this answers your question Crystal. And, I have no hard feeling towards your comment or concern /images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Tara said:
adrienne0914 said:
But can I call you Detective T from now on?

[/ QUOTE ]

girl, you are right on point! i call tara Rockford all the time!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne

[/ QUOTE ]

My secret is out!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I should hand out business cards:

Is your man doing you wrong? Is a hair company jerking you around? Are you not sure about your vitamins? Call

Tara Rockford!! Investigator Supreme!

(insert some sort of detective music) /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I may have to hit you up. I write screenplays in my spare time and I've been churning in my head an idea about a sistah who opens up her own "P.I." service (Dog Catching) service as I like to call it and she gets caught up with the husband of one of her clients. Haven't figured out if it should be, comedy, drama or mystery. With black hollywood finally opening up a little if I write a good one, perhaps it could actually get made. I'm a ponder on it and hit you up for some ideas. is that okay Detective T?

Yeah, send me a PM! A fellow writer huh? Hmmm.....we have tons to talk about then. I may need to pick YOUR brain as well. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

honeycomb719 said:
In reply to Crystal question. The fact that I didn't have the opportunity to see the comics are pointless... I doubt if any of the ladies herewho has seen it has a reasons to lie about the comics and the content in them.

The fact that you can stomach such out-right ridicule and belittlement is OUTRAGEOUS. But, you are entitled to that. The fact is I have been victim to racism, so standing idley by is not in me. "If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything". Hope this answers your question Crystal. And, I have no hard feeling towards your comment or concern /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean no harm this way here either, sorry my stance is so outrageous to you but me and others read the same comics and didn't find them offensive. So until you read them and decide and think for yourself... In my opinion... You are falling for anything.

Tara said:
Yeah, send me a PM! A fellow writer huh? Hmmm.....we have tons to talk about then. I may need to pick YOUR brain as well. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I PM'd you to ask you a brief question... I don't know if it worked though because it says O in my sent PM box. But this is my first PM so I could have done something wrong... did you get it?

Back