More than 1 man

Candy_C

are there any ladies who keep more then one man

whether u sleep with them all

you sleep with one and date the other(s)

or you have a boyfriend and u play the field

or are you just playa.

i'm kinda young and havin my fun. i still think its a bit dirty to sleep with more than one guy. i would have to dump one to sleep with the next..

but are there any ladies that think its ok to have more than 1 man at a time, or have u had any experiences where it went wrong..or maybe you found the ONE for you when u experienced a few more then just 1??

all I have to say is live the U.G.L.Y (u gatta luv yaself) life, if you want to have "frens" by all means do but let them know what the deal is, live your life to the fullest. the sex thing, i'm semi prudish when it comes to multiple sex partners but some people don't have a problem with that, it all depends on your sexual boundaries and what you feel comfortable with.

cia

I've tried having 2 bfs before when I couldn't make up my mind between the 2. I was only sleeping with 1 guy though. That was the most stressful period of my life because I was always lying and sneaking around. So now I never cheat. But if I was single I would date multiple people, no sex though. I'm a prude.

ive been dating more than one guy since i was 18. there was a time i was juggling 10 guys. like a month ago, i was juggling 6. i got rid of all of them because it was overwhelming. when i was dtaing 1o dudes, i didnt have a job so i had lots of free time and like 4 of time lived out of state. now im "talking" to only one guy. and oh, i either slept with one or none.

Hey,
Im young myself, im only 21. I use to play the field, but only sleep with 1 guy. Right now im in a dovated realtionship with 1 guy. He makes me feel beautiful, and that I dont need to be with anybody else, hes so sweet. If things go sour with him i'll definitely play the field again.

MzTami said:
I have never dated or slept with more than 1 man at a time. It's too dangerous.

ITA but I do have friends that do it and then like to brag about it. Its 2006 and too much stuff out there for me to be having multiple sex partners even with a condom because its not 100% and most people dont even use them correctly. Besides I know I couldnt handle the juggle anyway with all the other stuff I got going on right now. But thats just me.

I've only ever dated one at also. Ive seen some people really hurt once they found out they werent the only one so I think about the other person first and how they would feel if they knew I was talking to someone else. I also take into account how I would feel if I was serious about the person and found out they were talking to someone else.:)

Last edited:
Before I was married i dated two men.
Whats funny is I dated my husband who was suppose to be my sex person. The other guy I was dating was my marriage material guy. (pure relationship)
Somehow it got switched up and I married my sex person(hubby) and dumped good marriage material guy ..oh well :lol:

Nia Long mentioned this on Connan last night...

she said you need 3 men:

a marriage material man, sex buddy, and guy who calls that makes you feel beautiful...

As it relates to just dating and having fun, I have dated more than 3 guys at a time. There's always something to do and I can see which of the guys have qualities I am looking for in a long term/serious relationship. Now when I settle on one, and he's the one I REALLy want to be with--I will only be with him and work towards being intimate with him.

Too much is going on in this world to play around with your own life by recklessly sleep around.

Well...that's certainly interesting. I would not want to marry someone who wasn't good in bed and couldn't make me feel beautiful. As a matter of fact, anyone I'm involved with would have to have the two latter qualities before I would even consider marrying him.

But to answer your question, yes I do. And the other is simply for sex and kicking it. The one at home is my soulmate. But boorrrinnnggg... I guess I need to be interviewing for a third. Actually, there's a guy in my class that keeps wanting to audition. Hhmm....

Please don't judge me...life is too short to limit your pleasures.

ok call me a prude but this is MY opinion: i think sleeping around is disgusting and dangerous. some of my friends do it and I just advise them to use condoms if they are having casual sex. I understand how some people feel that they are young and don't want to be held down and I feel like that also im 21. BUT I would NEVER sleep with more than one person at the same time. that is just me. I have always been in a relationship with one person at a time. I have never cheated. but i might date more than one person at the same time. to me dating several people doesnt mean i have to sleep with them.
Bottom line: whatever you do use condoms.

I'm married and I have 2 men. No secrets or sneaking around, though. Everyone knows about everyone. I only have sex with my husband, though. But that's my decision.

ElizaBlue said:
Well...that's certainly interesting. I would not want to marry someone who wasn't good in bed and couldn't make me feel beautiful. As a matter of fact, anyone I'm involved with would have to have the two latter qualities before I would even consider marrying him.

But to answer your question, yes I do. And the other is simply for sex and kicking it. The one at home is my soulmate. But boorrrinnnggg... I guess I need to be interviewing for a third. Actually, there's a guy in my class that keeps wanting to audition. Hhmm....

Please don't judge me...life is too short to limit your pleasures.

wow, i totally understand u

Cichelle said:
I'm married and I have 2 men. No secrets or sneaking around, though. Everyone knows about everyone. I only have sex with my husband, though. But that's my decision.

how come u need two if your married?
are you not happy or does the other man give you something else that u value?

and would u ever consider leaving your hubby for the other guy permanently?

Candy_C said:
how come u need two if your married?
are you not happy or does the other man give you something else that u value?

and would u ever consider leaving your hubby for the other guy permanently?

I am very happy in my marriage and no I would not consider leaving my husband. There is not even a question of that. :)

Cichelle, then why the need for two men if you are in a happy marriage?

I tried dating more than one guy at the same time, and it was way too confusing for me. I found myself *almost* mixing up their names on dates. So now I just stick to one at a time.

Cichelle said:

wow! i'd like to know more................................ ;)

oh and i've dated 2 guys at one time, just getting to know them and what i was looking for.

I am in a serious relationship like 9 years. I was faithful to my one man until I found naked pictures of another girl in his car. After that, I started dating this married guy that I work with, strictly sex and having fun. While enjoying this new friendship, I started dating another man that I was interested in. He too is married, but things happen and we ended up having sex as well.
I use condoms with my man as well as the other two. I have serious issues with trusting men. I'm sure that later in life, I will find my soulmate and I will be faithful to him, but right now, I'm enjoying myself.

Eliza, this is so true!!!! "Please don't judge me...life is too short to limit your pleasures."

Last edited:
Camille429 said:
Cichelle, then why the need for two men if you are in a happy marriage?

I find this question interesting. Firstly, I don't "need" one man, let alone two. ;)

But seriously, I am happy in my marriage and also happy with the other relationship. Been that way for over two years now. But like I said, there is no hiding or sneaking around because that kind of life is not for me.

When I was in my single 20's. I would date more than one man at a time, but would only sleep with one (that IS to risky). I must admit, it felt great and gave a wonderful ego boost. I'm in my thirties now and am happily married and I think by having those experiences I am not urged to seek out or be tempted to do so. You know, the been there done that thing has already been done. But man oh man. Do I remember the times:eyebrows2 :lol: .

Cichelle said:
I find this question interesting. Firstly, I don't "need" one man, let alone two. ;)

But seriously, I am happy in my marriage and also happy with the other relationship. Been that way for over two years now. But like I said, there is no hiding or sneaking around because that kind of life is not for me.

This statement is contradicting. I don't understand how you can be "very happy" in a marriage but yet dating another man outside of the marriage?

If you are not sleeping with the other man, then why would you want him instead of fully committing to your husband like you vowed to under God? Is this other man a sugar daddy? The reason I asked is because I don't know of any young men that would date a married woman for 2 years and no sex or money is involved.

I wouldn't date outside of my marriage, but Lawd have mercy on me, if I were to EVER do this to my husband, he would defintately divorce me and send me on my way.

MzTami said:
This statement is contradicting. I don't understand how you can be "very happy" in a marriage but yet dating another man outside of the marriage?

If you are not sleeping with the other man, then why would you want him instead of fully committing to your husband like you vowed to under God? Is this other man a sugar daddy? The reason I asked is because I don't know of any young men that would date a married woman for 2 years and no sex or money is involved.

I wouldn't date outside of my marriage, but Lawd have mercy on me, if I were to EVER do this to my husband, he would defintately divorce me and send me on my way.

You don't have to understand it. And the answer is no to the sugar daddy question...though, wow, I suppose that would be nice. :) Also, may I ask how you know what "vows" I made....or whether my other man is young or old?

There are people (not saying you are one of them) that get very upset when presented with the idea that some people live happily in nonconventional relationships. I'm not sure why this bothers them, as it generally has no effect on their lives. The bottom line is this: I am happy in my marriage. I am happy with the relationship I have with the other man. All the people involved are consenting adults who have agreed and are happy with the situation as it is.

And no, I do not have sex with the other man and there are particular reasons for that. Our relationship consists of things that have nothing to do with money or sex. Well, he does usually pay if we go to a restaurant. Beyond that, there is no business of money between us. But now you've put it in my mind...

I should get smarter and find a sugar daddy.

Cichelle, your situation is not as unique as some people think, iit's just different from what most know, it happens around the world, but the big three (judeo-christo-islamic) religions have no teachings on women having any sort of choices usually relegated to men. Be happy you have found something where everyone is happy (which i'm sure ou are).

CiaJcanBabi said:
Cichelle, your situation is not as unique as some people think, iit's just different from what most know, it happens around the world, but the big three (judeo-christo-islamic) religions have no teachings on women having any sort of choices usually relegated to men. Be happy you have found something where everyone is happy (which i'm sure ou are).

Thank you for the kind words. I always wish happiness for others and I realize that it comes in many different forms. Much happiness to you, as well. :)

Cichelle said:

I'm sure you are a self-sufficient woman. You didn't answer my question, but that's fine. My friend's mother has this kind of relationship with her husband and another man. He fulfills a different set of "needs" for her mom, so I was just wondering what you were getting from this other man, thats all. You continue to do you. :)

Back