More bun pics.........

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Here are some more pics I took on Thursday. For this, all I did was make two twists on the sides going back and then bunned up the rest of my hair into a donut bun. I added a flower and voila!! At first, I didn't think it was going to look right on me, but after putting the flower on, I really started to like it!!

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

ry%3D320

I got a lot of compliments on this hairstyle. I really liked it. This is one I'll be wearing a lot more often (but not always with the flower). Hope you guys like it!!

And no, I'm not naked in the 3rd pic:grin: I had on a sleeveless/tube top sundress.

Ur very pretty, lovely hair, and nice eyelashes also. I have to look into some SAA too.

You get the best eyelashes award '08 Fa real! Is there anything I can use to straighten my lashes? they curl waaaaay too much! And the bun and hair s always fab!!!

Very cute! I jacked the last bun you did and wore it yesterday :lachen:Keep the ideas coming, I'm getting so bored w/my hair right now.

pic32.jpg

:shocked:Miss Angel, your hair grew at least 2 inches in two months based on the pictures and you trimmed. What is your secret? How often do you trim and how often do you straighten your hair? You just may reach your goal of waist length by the end of summer in September. I want to be waist length by December. :help:

beautiful style! I'd love to do that when my hair gets longer!! I have a flower, but barely any hair to put it in! lol

And your lashes are long... i need to start back up on the SAA myself!

pretty pretty hair!!!

where are you guys getting the great flower accessories?

** nevermind. I don't need to buy another thing!

Last edited:
Here are some more pics I took on Thursday. For this, all I did was make two twists on the sides going back and then bunned up the rest of my hair into a donut bun. I added a flower and voila!! At first, I didn't think it was going to look right on me, but after putting the flower on, I really started to like it!!

ry%3D320

I got a lot of compliments on this hairstyle. I really liked it. This is one I'll be wearing a lot more often (but not always with the flower). Hope you guys like it!!

And no, I'm not naked in the 3rd pic:grin: I had on a sleeveless/tube top sundress.

Beautiful! Isn't it amazing the difference a pretty hair accessory will make in your feelings about a hair style? Can we get a back view?

Very cute! I jacked the last bun you did and wore it yesterday :lachen:Keep the ideas coming, I'm getting so bored w/my hair right now.

Girl, you are silly:grin: Go ahead and jack it, I don't mind, especially since I jacked it from Traycee:grin:

pic32.jpg

:shocked:Miss Angel, your hair grew at least 2 inches in two months based on the pictures and you trimmed. What is your secret? How often do you trim and how often do you straighten your hair? You just may reach your goal of waist length by the end of summer in September. I want to be waist length by December. :help:

I wanna know this too!!

Beautiful! Isn't it amazing the difference a pretty hair accessory will make in your feelings about a hair style? Can we get a back view?

Sure! I'll have to upload one and post it. I'll be putting some more pics in my fotki, so I may just upload it there. But I'll tell you that the back on this one is pretty much the same as the other one I posted.

Thank you ladies for the wonderful compliments!! However, I must say this: I cannot take full credit for my eyelashes. Sareca is the responsible party for this. She's the one who started this whole SAA and eyelashes craze, and I followed suit. I will admit that I do wear extensions from time to time, but I am extremely confident without them and I love, love, love my natural lashes and their length!! I am forever grateful to her, so shouts out to Sareca!! Love ya gurl!!!:blowkiss:

As for the flowers and other hair accessories, I got mine from Claires. I've been to the regular store in the malls and I've also been to the Claires outlet. They really do have nice accessories. I've gotten all of my chopstix and a majority of the other stuff from there. They're a bit pricey, but I can't help it. They're so cute!!

Back