anyone have natural BUN pics?

Imani how did you achieve the first 2 buns? A Banana clip and tuck it under? It's cute.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

pookaloo83 yeah it's a 7 inch banana clip (the goody ones kimmaytube sells). It's tucked up tho:spinning: she only has them in gray white and brown. Wish I could find one in black. I just recently did the same thing but with the banana clip at a vertical slant kinda like a French roll. I thought it was cute and has a more elegant feel, but I haven't taken a pic yet. Im very style challenged, I love banana clips .

How did you do these styles??

the first two are tucked up around a banana clip with hair pins. The last my hair is held in place with a stocking as if I were going to do an afro puff and just tucked around itself in a circle with lots of hair pins in the middle to hold in place. The last works best when my hair is really big and poofy.

Here are my contributions:
picture.php

picture.php

Imani,

How long have you been natchal? It's been 2 years since my BC, but because I'm a tightly coiled 4b with major shrinkage it hardly looks like I have any progress at all. It's discouraging. I'm nowhere NEAR where you are. :nono:

Although I have NO desire to return to relaxers, I'd be lying if I said the thought doesn't cross my mind. Frequently. :look:

How long have you been natural, did you BC, what's your regi? Tell a sista more about yourself. You look like you're doing a really good job. So what I'm saying is I'm encouraged......... and intrigued... :look:

Imani - Your bun is so thick and pretty. I like the color of your hair
SummerSolstice - Your hair looks really thick and the brownish color of your hair is unique!
Ms_CoCo37 Is your hair toy holding up your bun or is it decoration on top of the bun? I haven't seen a clip with flowers and butterflies like this.

wavezncurlz;15563317@[URL="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=141272" said:
Ms_CoCo37[/URL] Is your hair toy holding up your bun or is it decoration on top of the bun? I haven't seen a clip with flowers and butterflies like this.

wavezncurlz, girl...I wish I might find a clip strong enough to hold my hair like that. I just used as a decoration. I loved that clip, but unfortunately, it couldn't withstand the thickness of my hair because the teeth eventually broke off.:lol: I actually bought it in "Japan" when I went to Epcot Center in Disney. I wish I'd bought more than one.

wavezncurlz, girl...I wish I might find a clip strong enough to hold my hair like that. I just used as a decoration. I loved that clip, but unfortunately, it couldn't withstand the thickness of my hair because the teeth eventually broke off.:lol: I actually bought it in "Japan" when I went to Epcot Center in Disney. I wish I'd bought more than one.

Ok - I was gonna say - I want one of those clips. My hair laughs at clips!
:lachen::lachen: It is/was pretty!

These "natural" buns showcase the absolute beauty of black hair perfectly! Oh, it's alright ooh-ing and ah-ing over the MBL and longer straightened and relaxds, but that's just length and one straight head of hair can sometimes look like the next... these buns are unique, they're ALL individually beautiful and they're all timeless.

If I had me one of these buns you wouldn't see the back of my head, I'd be skinning teet grinning at the camera, yes suh! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Im just nearing 5 months into my transition, but Ill post my twistout gone wrong turned bun anyway while I drool and fantasize about having a bun like the ones pictured one day!

Attachments

• 0rr3.jpg
    0rr3.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 217
Back