Money isn’t everything

For me- Its not worth it if he's not super caring and taking care of me outside of trips and nice thing. I need the emotional connection.

I know vulnerability is hard when you are trying to protect yourself from gold diggers.. but I've been in a lonely relationship with a millionaire and it makes you come off "unhappy/ unappreciative" & .. always wanting the care you are missing out on.. its not fun.

& I hate that saying on social media "Id rather be depressed in a Bentley than happy in a Honda".. Balance.. I need that.

Last edited:
That's from that marrying millions show. I'm surprised there isn't a thread for it :giggle: . I've certainly watched it with amusement. Dude is not worth it on every level. And he was surprised when she left him . He had the nerve to say how no one has broken up with him before. There's a first time for everything dude. Dude is emotionally unavailable in addition to being tight with his money and always suspicious of women's motives. So okay. Go find someone else instead of finding someone with so little (financially). I suspect he likes to lecture women about money because he hasn't looked to date someone of equal means but he's always worried about people wanting him for his money when he really has nothing to offer. I'm speaking from the show not the clip so I don't know what's in it. I didn't watch the clip as I've seen all the episodes including the ones with this couple.

For me- Its not worth it if he's not super caring and taking care of me outside of trips and nice thing. I need the emotional connection.

I know vulnerability is hard when you are trying to protect yourself from gold diggers.. but I've been in a lonely relationship with a millionaire and it makes you come off "unhappy/ unappreciative" & .. always wanting the care you are missing out on.. its not fun.

& I hate that saying on social media "Id rather be depressed in a Bentley than happy in a Honda".. Balance.. I need that.
I agree with this. But in his case it's even worse because in addition to having a lonely relationship...he does nothing for her financially either. So your millionaire at least had a jump on that part :lol: . And even then, yes so what? Money is money. What else does he have? Is he a good person? Does he make you feel good? Are you happy with him and vice versa? Do you connect outside of shopping trips? Well some justify at least the financial part but this dude lacks on both financial and emotional aspects of the relationship. He's full of it when he says he's done a lot for her. It's all what he wants. When he wants to travel, etc. Basic every day stuff, this dude does nada. He saw her suffering and worried and just shrugged and kim in reference to her financial situation.

A good example is that he would go to expensive restaurants and then split the bill. She was broke and he knew it. He constantly did this, suggesting the place and asking her to meet him there, then telling her what her items "cost" so she could pay that. Imagine that you want to go to a basic place, but mr. Millionaire needs to go to certain places/ wants to go to certain places that are well above "every day" people prices.

And sure that's his lifestyle but he doesn't even have the consideration to think...gee if I'm going to have her splitting bills...maybe I should choose places she can afford. Then she balks and he lectures her about how she needs to find a way to make more money. :giggle: So she wasn't even getting the benefits of being a girlfriend having a decent boyfriend. He does not even help her when she was about to lose her apartment and asked him for a loan. He turned her down. :look: . He told her he didn't want money to come between them. Then there are the emotional aspects like he hasn't told her he loves her. He won't even say he really likes her :lol: .Like I get it, if he's not sure he loves her that's fine, don't say it. But he doesn't say or communicate anything loving. It's all lectures with him and then he's jumping into some other expensive car he's bought (he seems to buy them often) as he rides off only to return and lecture her again.

Don't get me wrong she should never have moved for him and there are so many things she did wrong, chasing him and being patient when really dude was not worth it. And though he says she could be the one...who wants a guy constantly questioning their motives? She's been around him for a couple years now and dude is not even thinking about marriage. Okay then. And he's so cheap with her, but always splurging on himself. Idk what marriage would look like for him. I guess he'd lecture her and say at least she's living with him as he continues to split bills and makes her look for ways to pay for things. I think he has some serious issues he needs to deal with in a psychiatrist chair before he even considers marriage. And any woman should see this as a situation that's not worth their time. She wasted years hoping for the reward of what? Marriage with a selfish dude?

Nah. And she's not perfect but dude is beyond selfish. She certainly has her faults too but at the end I was happy she pulled the plug on the relationship and left him with his mouth dropped instead of the other way around. :rofl:

Last edited:
I agree with this. But in his case it's even worse because in addition to having a lonely relationship...he does nothing for her financially either. So your millionaire at least had a jump on that part :lol: . And even then, yes so what? Money is money. What else does he have? Is he a good person? Does he make you feel good? Are you happy with him and vice versa? Do you connect outside of shopping trips? Well some justify at least the financial part but this dude lacks on both financial and emotional aspects of the relationship. He's full of it when he says he's done a lot for her. It's all what he wants. When he wants to travel, etc. Basic every day stuff, this dude does nada. He saw her suffering and worried and just shrugged and kim in reference to her financial situation.

A good example is that he would go to expensive restaurants and then split the bill. She was broke and he knew it. He constantly did this, suggesting the place and asking her to meet him there, then telling her what her items "cost" so she could pay that. Imagine that you want to go to a basic place, but mr. Millionaire needs to go to certain places/ wants to go to certain places that are well above "every day" people prices.

And sure that's his lifestyle but he doesn't even have the consideration to think...gee if I'm going to have her splitting bills...maybe I should choose places she can afford. Then she balks and he lectures her about how she needs to find a way to make more money. :giggle: So she wasn't even getting the benefits of being a girlfriend having a decent boyfriend. He does not even help her when she was about to lose her apartment and asked him for a loan. He turned her down. :look: . He told her he didn't want money to come between them. Then there are the emotional aspects like he hasn't told her he loves her. He won't even say he really likes her :lol: .Like I get it, if he's not sure he loves her that's fine, don't say it. But he doesn't say or communicate anything loving. It's all lectures with him and then he's jumping into some other expensive car he's bought (he seems to buy them often) as he rides off only to return and lecture her again.

Don't get me wrong she should never have moved for him and there are so many things she did wrong, chasing him and being patient when really dude was not worth it. And though he says she could be the one...who wants a guy constantly questioning their motives? She's been around him for a couple years now and dude is not even thinking about marriage. Okay then. And he's so cheap with her, but always splurging on himself. Idk what marriage would look like for him. I guess he'd lecture her and say at least she's living with him as he continues to split bills and makes her look for ways to pay for things. I think he has some serious issues he needs to deal with in a psychiatrist chair before he even considers marriage. And any woman should see this as a situation that's not worth their time. She wasted years hoping for the reward of what? Marriage with a selfish dude?

Nah. And she's not perfect but dude is beyond selfish. She certainly has her faults too but at the end I was happy she pulled the plug on the relationship and left him with his mouth dropped instead of the other way around. :rofl:
Whoa! He was worse than the clip alluded to. Ain't nobody, including the broke, got time for that.

Kevin was a trip! Katie should have realized that though when she moved for him and he wouldn't let her stay with him while she got herself together.
But she knows she's pretty and in Las Vegas, she could find a replacement in a heartbeat. Kevin is not going to change anytime soon.
Hopefully, in time, he'll realize what he missed out on.

GROSS!!! cheap men with money are the absolute worst. He sounds self rightous and will probably never change. Good for her for moving on.

I got the sense Kevin likes the power dynamics of being the wealthy dude in the relationship. He claims that he doesn’t want her to be financially dependent on him which may sound reasonable objectively but the stuff he does is just mean and reeks of someone who has low self esteem and hides behind his wealth to explain away his bad decisions.

she also needs to focus on building her career and live a lifestyle within her means. She is well aware she is pretty but good looks have an expiration date.

Rich, Cheap, Average At Best Looks, Personality Impaired & Short don't go together sir. Rich is the only reason for a woman who looks like her to give the time of day to a man who looks like him. Him playing these kinds of games is why he still single.

If dude was providing for her financially but talking to her crazy and ole girl walked away then I would call it a money isn't everything situation. It's very easy for a woman who knows her value to walk away from any man, let alone a rich one who she gotta split date night bills with and doesn't give her anything except vacations using his frequent flyer miles.

I watched the season too and he is all that @luckiestdestiny described. So glad she left him in the dust and found another guy right under his nose. :lol:

Her walk-off when she told him she was breaking up was classic! :lol:

Had she already found someone else when she dumped him? Or did she find a new guy after she let Kevin go? Either way, smart girl. :yep:

Had she already found someone else when she dumped him? Or did she find a new guy after she let Kevin go? Either way, smart girl. :yep:
He moved to Vegas first and she didn’t want to do long distance. So she moved in with him briefly in Vegas. Then he told her she can’t live with him forever and she needed to get a job. So she got a job at a club as a bottle server girl. :look: And for her own apartment in Vegas.

I suspect she met her new guy doing her thing at the club. :look:

The final episode is when she tell Kevin she is leaving him and then they show Kattie at the gym working out with her new guy. So I suspect she had him all the way lined up when she ended it with Kevin. :yep:

Her IG: https://instagram.com/kattiemorrowofficial?utm_medium=copy_link

Looks like she is a mindset coach now. Whatever that means. :lol:

Back