Mizani H20 night-time treatment

disgtgyal

I've been using mizani night-time treatment for a while and i recently purchased a new container but this time i noticed the cream is white instead of light pink. Has anyone else that use this product noticed this or did i just get a bad batch?

i've been using it for almost 2yrs and it has always been light pink now that they changed da container its not light pink nemore but i guess dats the color it comes in now being that you got the same color

Every single time I go to the hairstore to buy that product and I always forget. It's almost like the Mizani section of the hairstore is holy ground :lol:

the ingredients are:water, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, petrolatum, PEG-100 stearate, glyceryl stearate, paraffin, dimethicone, ceteareth-20, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth-10 phosphate, fragrance, dimethylpabamidopropyl laurdimonium tosylate, panthenol, methylparaben, propylparaben, triethanolamine, shea butter fruit, matricaria extract, laureth-23, laureth-4, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octadecanediol, tocopherol, retinyl palmitate, sunflower seed oil. sorry for any incorrect spellings

tuffCOOKiE said:
Does this product moisturise? Because I have relaxed 4a hair that is sooo drryyy
i can't say if its that product alone but in conjuction with dudley's pca moisture retainer my hair hasn't been dry anymore (minus the time of my coloring experiment) but i did notice when i tried to stop using it (coz its very expensive for a 4oz cream) i experienced alot more shedding

SweetCaramel1 said:
i used it a few months ago and it was white. i didn't like it though cause it left my hair greasy
then i guess they jus changed the color when they changed the container. I'm sorry you didn't like it but i noticed that i can't really use it in conjuction with products that contain alot of oil also i've found out a lil goes a long way that's how it is with my hair, but hey diff folks diff strokes

Back