Mizani H20 Nighttime Treatment

longhairlover

Ok I read all the good reviews on Mizani night time treatment h20. I must admit I woke up with nice shiny soft hair and the ends felt really good. But.......the scent of this stuff made me nauseous.

Does anyone else not like the scent of the h20? It has a musk smell and i'm not too fond of musk. :wallbash:

I just bought it and now i don't know if i can continue using it.

maybe you can try adding a little oil or something to your hair when you put it in to cover the smell

I absolutely hate the smell! But I just suck it up until I find something just as good because it does wonders for my ends and for reducing breakage. I think after you use it for a while it isn't as bad, also by the morning I really can't smell it ..

Last edited:
OK, I must be the only crazy one.

I love the smell, I'll open it up several times just so I can sniff it:look:. It smells like a fresh salon

I like the smell too and so does my mother in law. she start buying it after she smelled it in my dd hair one day and asked me what it was.

I like the smell in the jar, it smells like Thierry Mugler's Angel perfume. On my hair however, not so much. It makes it smell dirty by the next morning. :nono:

Well for those of you that hate the smell, NAME YOUR PRICE! I (and others) might wanna buy it off you :)

Your not crazy, I think it smells good in the bottle too, but once i put it on my ends it just turned into musk...

but before i purchased it I thought i smelled really good too.

just the next day when i unwrapped my hair and it was a strong scent.

OK, I must be the only crazy one.

I love the smell, I'll open it up several times just so I can sniff it:look:. It smells like a fresh salon

lol! i was thinking of selling it, i'm gonna give it a couple of more tries.

I was hungry too when i unpinned my hair so i guess that's why it seemed even more pungent than in the jar.

I bought it at trade secret for $17 yeah i know that is a lot but when i order stuff online ups, fedex and usps has issues with ringing my damn bell! lol!

Well for those of you that hate the smell, NAME YOUR PRICE! I (and others) might wanna buy it off you :)

yeah it does smell nice in the jar, on my hair i had the same reaction to it on my hair and i may be going to a baby shower i don't want anyone saying my hair smells funky lol!!! :lachen:

I like the smell in the jar, it smells like Thierry Mugler's Angel perfume. On my hair however, not so much. It makes it smell dirty by the next morning. :nono:

I mean my hair was even softer than before, it's hard to say because my hair was shiny before. I think it did enhance the shine and my ends feel really healthy in just one nights use.

i'll try to endure the smell, after all....having healthy hair comes first lol!!!!

It is good i don't have any complaints about it being good i'm just ultra sensitive to strong scents I have always been the lighter the scent the better.

but....since it was $17 i'm gonna have to deal with it ;)

i love the smell. and its funny you made this thread because my hair is starting to break again so i whipped out my mizani jar. im going to the salon tomorrow so i will be moisturizing everyday with this stuff because my hair has been breaking like crazy.

It made my hair feel so soft and shiny!! I use to use it (and Mizanirose h20) all the time until I saw it had mineral oil in it. I have cut down on it and tried other stuff. Not fond of the smell either, but I just spray on Carol's daughter Leave in Black Cherry to cover up the smell. (I love that smell)

It is nice I must add, and now I have changed my thoughts on it, I just make sure to use a little bit of it, before I used waaaaay too much and I was hungry so the smell made me go nuts.

Now i like it and my hair really is softer the next day.

I think it smells way better than the Rose H20 hairdress. To me, that smelled like baby poo :nono:

I guess I should pull out the Nighttime treatment one day and see if my hair is digging it. Last time I tried it, my hair declined. :ohwell:

Back