Name a product that you noticed stopped/reduced breakage immediately!

Yes miss lady slow down and take a breath!!! lol!! You can try clarifying/chelating on your next wash, I do this once a month as I co wash daily... I agree on the aphogee and nexxus emergencee after you get your mositure balance back up... Remember keeping it simple and with little manipulation you will see results.... Also on the emergencee, I let mine dry hard on my hair like aphogee..... Good luck
thanks! what shampoos do you reccommend for clarifying? I haven't used shampoo in two months(besides neutralizing shampoo after my relaxer)
Yeah, I dont have any breaking when I used the mizani nightime h20, its expensive but worth it.
I'm definitely gonna try this.thanks diva!

Try alter ego garlic nourishing garlic condtionor. its great for shedding and i dont think it contains any protien!! It moistutrizes as well.

Dudley's DRC-28........it's a hard protein treatment. I use as directed because it's very strong, but it works wonders for me!

If you don't mind me asking, what is BKT?

:ohwell:

Sorry for being superlate. It is Brazillian Keratin Treatment. I can't recommend it for you specifically because I don't know what your hair needs. But my hair loves protein and this worked really well for me.

BKT is liquified keratin along with a fixing agent which, when applied to your hair then sealed with a flat iron, provides temporary straightening. The keratin is the same protien that makes up your hair and for me a side effect of the treatment is that breakage and shedding was practically stopped in its tracks. :yep:

Back