Another mizani butter blend experience...

Your hair looks great and it's so shiny. Congratultions on the new growth!
BTW, you look so cute with the braid out (the pic with the top part pinned back). I'm going to try that tomorow.

You've made amazing progress and your hair is beautiful:love:! Now I'm even more anxious to try the Mizani butterblend:look:.

Oh thanks!!! That has been the only braidout Ive been able to do.

Your hair looks great and it's so shiny. Congratultions on the new growth!
BTW, you look so cute with the braid out (the pic with the top part pinned back). I'm going to try that tomorow.

Its not the relaxers fault. I have been using mizani mild since last year and I havent had any burns but knew this time around I would because I did rub (tried not to scratch) my scalp from the moment I washed on Sat. My scalp was clean I swear its a mental thing when you know your gettin relaxed your hair wants to itch like crazy....:wallbash: I had it on for probably 15mns before it started to burn but before it did she mentioned that the relaxer was smoothing my hair out good. I was just worried about my crown because it was previously underprocessed. She said that my hair just might be resistant to that strength of relaxer in that spot. But everywhere else was straight. It gives me body so I dont mind.
I dont have any chemical burns I didnt let it stay on my head long enough to cause a burn. Right when I felt that it was burning she washed it out.

So would you say your crown is severly underprocessed with some curl left or just slightly underprocessed and for the most part straight but not bone straight?

Hey, sweetie! Sorry I missed your update. Your hair is simply LOVELY!! :love: Are you sure you're not APL? I think you can claim it! I actually think you're right about the stretching. I may not go past 4 months because I think it does more damage than good. I guess that once you start to see damage and breaking, it's time to end the stretch or do something about it.

WOW!! :eek::eek: You're making me want to try Mizani! :yep::yep:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!:yay::dance7::yay::clapping::notworthy:

Back